• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  I am Great and Deserve to Feel Great

The wet grass beneath Oleander’s hooves crunched with each awkward step. She motioned her body forward with sharp movements and angled extensions of her legs. The disgusted look on her face said it all. Though her uppity prance made her look like a stylish show horse, the light cussing beneath her breath and violent shaking of her hooves after each dip in the dew clearly displayed her dislike for the wet ground. Oleander had never wanted for a single thing. She was raised by two stallions who doted on her and spoiled her with a life of luxury and ease. Her days often started late in the afternoon after the sun had dried the ground. The dew was just as much foreign to Oleander as it was unpleasant.

The roan mare eventually stopped beneath a tall tree that was planted on the edge of the field. She huffed in discontent before she lifted her right forehoof and blew a gust of warm air onto the damp hair. Unexpectedly her breath did not relieve her with a sense of warmth, but rather shot a sharp shiver up her leg. ”Why the fuck did I ever leave” She spat beneath her breath. Her teeth strained against each other as a large scowl took over her features and twisted her symmetrical face into a gnarled mess.

Oleander’s brow furrowed as she scanned the field for life. She was clearly irritated by the lack of immediate attention and decided to expel a blasted whinny to announce her presence. Surely the blue stallion that had fawned over her the night before wouldn’t be the only horse to clamor for her affection. She was after all the fairest mare in all Beqanna.

oleander

Electra

She is so fucking bored. 

Loess is slim pickings, there are less bodies to warm her bed,  and she couldn't go fucking around other kingdoms that would just be disastrous. Talk about diplomatic suicide. After all she had a reputation to uphold, even if she had already earned the king's respect in bed she might as well earn his respect as a diplomat. So the midnight and pearl temptress finds herself i the recruiting grounds.

The dew drenched terrain crumbling beneath her graceful steps as she scoped out the crowd. It was quiet, thankfully, few bodies lingered on their own, while others were already being chatted up by her fellow kingdom goers. The air is misty, her skin dampened by the condensation sweeping through the frigid air, as she wanders the field aimlessly in search of someone alone.

She spots a pretty little thing, secluded on the very precipice of the field. And just as the mare calls out a whinny of attention, Electra finds herself tucked right beside the gorgeous roan. 

A coy smile finding a way onto her lips, "Why hello..." She hums her vibrant gaze wandering over every inch of the roan's perfect body. Oh what she could do to this women, would leave her begging for more. "I'm Electra." she adds her tone becoming airy, as she draws herself closer to the stunning creature beside her, the intoxicating tension between them growing.

"Care to share a name love?" She murmurs with sweet whiskey vocals. Her gaze unmoving, and locked and loaded, she knew exactly what this women wanted, and she wasn't going to hesitate to give it to her. After all, we're all creatures of habit.

Like the sweetener you are

Lol I hope you don't mind Electra moving in she was bored and I figured it could be fun
    @[Oleander]
    [Image: electra_by_cowgirlconrad-dcnkty9.png]

Luckily Oleander didn’t have to wait for company. Patience was not an attribute she believed to be important. Patience was something that only ugly, underprivileged horses needed. Fortunate mares like herself received everything quickly and as expected a recruiter was beside her within moments of her announcement. Oleander dropped her wretched expression and smiled at the mare. The smile was noticeably forced in a poor attempt to be polite, and her eyes uncomfortably settled on the ground. She felt each of her muscles tighten in sequence with the strangers gaze. The tension momentarily regressed and allowed Oleander to exhale once the mare introduced herself. Electra, A name that currently held very little meaning but was sure to be remembered.

The heightened pain from the pounding of her heart merely reminded Oleander of her ineptitude. She was clearly uneasy though her pride would never admit to it. Electra neared and seduction dripped from her voice. Mere words pulled Oleander forward. Her eyes lifted and fixed onto the mare. ”Pleasure…” Her voice cracked. Oleander cleared her throat and straightened her posture. ”Excuse me, It is a pleasure to meet you. My name is Oleander” She said sweetly.

A moment passed, and the silence gave Oleander a chance to regroup herself. She wondered how someone so common could have elicited such a visceral response. It was unlike her to be at a loss for both movement and word. No matter, she mused. She didn’t need to justify anything to anyone. ”So, tell me.” She demanded as blind courage swelled her chest ”What do you have to offer me?”

oleander

Yay! of course I don't mind Smile @[Electra]

I wanna give you wild love, the kind that never slows down
    I wanna take you high up let our hearts be the only sound

There is something about her that reminds him of a memory, something of her that reminds him of a comrade. It is in the slope of her face, the expressive tilt of her eyes. It’s something that stirs just on the outside of his consciousness, causing his brow to furrow in thought. It’s difficult to put a finger on, but it’s enough for him to stir him into activity—especially when she tilts her head back and lets loose that cry. Interested, and now far more curious, he begins to make his way toward her, handsome face set into a pleasantly neutral expression, although the edges of it are sharpened with intrigue. 

He is beat to the punch by the supernaturally colored mare, honey and daggers, and his gaze slides to her for a moment, studying the feminine edges of her face, his ink-stained lips lifting into a crooked smile.

After a moment, he dips his head to both of them. “I apologize for the intrusion.” His voice is husky, the smoke of Tephra found in the dips and rolls of it. “You look terribly familiar,” he says to Oleander, finding her gaze and searching the depths of it for a moment before shaking his head, forcing himself to drop his questioning stare. “I’m sorry,” There’s a laugh that grows in his gold-flecked eyes, the sound like rolling fog across his tongue. “My name is Magnus. It’s a pleasure to meet both of you.”

If only he knew that her father was one of his closest allies during one of the darkest hours of his life. If only he knew that she was born from one of the bravest stallions he’s had the pleasure of knowing.

Perhaps he’d greet her more like a long-lost daughter and less like a stranger now.

I wanna go where the lights burn low and you're only mine

hi i'm sorry but i couldn't resist sahm baby :|
    [Image: gqYjsHr.png]
    Electra

Oleander is  stiff thing, it isn't often that Electra finds herself nailed against a wooden board. She's usually drawn to the runaways and the reckless, but this one is so poised, so proper as if awaiting to be corrupted by Electra's own kinky fuckery. The very thought sends chills quaking through her bones, in anticipation, oh how lovely will this one be. 

"Oleander.." She tastes her name, it's sweet and tender upon the tongue. She bites her lip, a tactic to reel in the silver beauty's attention as the sun-kissed stallion interrupts. Her vibrant gaze flickers for a moment, meeting the stallion with almost disgust, yet her expression is unfazed, focused upon the very art of seduction. He will not break her pull on Oleander.

The midnight and pearl temptress pulls herself closer to Oleander, her body beginning to tenderly coil around her. The tension between their skin unfolding, barely inches away from her touch, yet Electra withholds herself, she knows better than to pressure Oleander. "I can offer you many things, love." She toys, her tone is incredulously sweet, yet carved with an edge. As she circles her, hips swaying melodically, as a wickedly provocative smile forms on her pale lips. "Pleasure, attention, a home." She lists, slowly as her tail lashed at her hind sensually. "Just say the word, love. And that and more can all be yours..." She trails her vocals becoming airy, as she pulls up beside her gently pressing her gorgeous body against the grey mare, in an almost possessive notion. 

Her focus lingering on the stallion for a tick, he's a handsome thing, she had to admit, but surely he was no match to her seductry. She grows weary for a moment, perhaps undermining him as she unleashes herself upon Oleander, in an effort to lure the grey mare. Her wicked smile widening as her lips run along the crest of the silver maiden's neck. 

Like the sweetener you are

She's giving Magnus the cold shoulder sorry Laura lol
    @[Oleander] @[magnus]
    [Image: electra_by_cowgirlconrad-dcnkty9.png]