• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  I am Great and Deserve to Feel Great
    Electra

She is so fucking bored. 

Loess is slim pickings, there are less bodies to warm her bed,  and she couldn't go fucking around other kingdoms that would just be disastrous. Talk about diplomatic suicide. After all she had a reputation to uphold, even if she had already earned the king's respect in bed she might as well earn his respect as a diplomat. So the midnight and pearl temptress finds herself i the recruiting grounds.

The dew drenched terrain crumbling beneath her graceful steps as she scoped out the crowd. It was quiet, thankfully, few bodies lingered on their own, while others were already being chatted up by her fellow kingdom goers. The air is misty, her skin dampened by the condensation sweeping through the frigid air, as she wanders the field aimlessly in search of someone alone.

She spots a pretty little thing, secluded on the very precipice of the field. And just as the mare calls out a whinny of attention, Electra finds herself tucked right beside the gorgeous roan. 

A coy smile finding a way onto her lips, "Why hello..." She hums her vibrant gaze wandering over every inch of the roan's perfect body. Oh what she could do to this women, would leave her begging for more. "I'm Electra." she adds her tone becoming airy, as she draws herself closer to the stunning creature beside her, the intoxicating tension between them growing.

"Care to share a name love?" She murmurs with sweet whiskey vocals. Her gaze unmoving, and locked and loaded, she knew exactly what this women wanted, and she wasn't going to hesitate to give it to her. After all, we're all creatures of habit.

Like the sweetener you are

Lol I hope you don't mind Electra moving in she was bored and I figured it could be fun
    @[Oleander]
    [Image: electra_by_cowgirlconrad-dcnkty9.png]

Messages In This Thread
    I am Great and Deserve to Feel Great - by Oleander - 10-24-2018, 09:19 PM
    RE: I am Great and Deserve to Feel Great - by Electra - 10-25-2018, 04:12 PM
    RE: I am Great and Deserve to Feel Great - by Oleander - 10-25-2018, 08:57 PM