• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  I am Great and Deserve to Feel Great

Luckily Oleander didn’t have to wait for company. Patience was not an attribute she believed to be important. Patience was something that only ugly, underprivileged horses needed. Fortunate mares like herself received everything quickly and as expected a recruiter was beside her within moments of her announcement. Oleander dropped her wretched expression and smiled at the mare. The smile was noticeably forced in a poor attempt to be polite, and her eyes uncomfortably settled on the ground. She felt each of her muscles tighten in sequence with the strangers gaze. The tension momentarily regressed and allowed Oleander to exhale once the mare introduced herself. Electra, A name that currently held very little meaning but was sure to be remembered.

The heightened pain from the pounding of her heart merely reminded Oleander of her ineptitude. She was clearly uneasy though her pride would never admit to it. Electra neared and seduction dripped from her voice. Mere words pulled Oleander forward. Her eyes lifted and fixed onto the mare. ”Pleasure…” Her voice cracked. Oleander cleared her throat and straightened her posture. ”Excuse me, It is a pleasure to meet you. My name is Oleander” She said sweetly.

A moment passed, and the silence gave Oleander a chance to regroup herself. She wondered how someone so common could have elicited such a visceral response. It was unlike her to be at a loss for both movement and word. No matter, she mused. She didn’t need to justify anything to anyone. ”So, tell me.” She demanded as blind courage swelled her chest ”What do you have to offer me?”

oleander

Yay! of course I don't mind Smile @[Electra]

Messages In This Thread
    I am Great and Deserve to Feel Great - by Oleander - 10-24-2018, 09:19 PM
    RE: I am Great and Deserve to Feel Great - by Oleander - 10-25-2018, 08:57 PM