• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  I am Great and Deserve to Feel Great

I wanna give you wild love, the kind that never slows down
    I wanna take you high up let our hearts be the only sound

There is something about her that reminds him of a memory, something of her that reminds him of a comrade. It is in the slope of her face, the expressive tilt of her eyes. It’s something that stirs just on the outside of his consciousness, causing his brow to furrow in thought. It’s difficult to put a finger on, but it’s enough for him to stir him into activity—especially when she tilts her head back and lets loose that cry. Interested, and now far more curious, he begins to make his way toward her, handsome face set into a pleasantly neutral expression, although the edges of it are sharpened with intrigue. 

He is beat to the punch by the supernaturally colored mare, honey and daggers, and his gaze slides to her for a moment, studying the feminine edges of her face, his ink-stained lips lifting into a crooked smile.

After a moment, he dips his head to both of them. “I apologize for the intrusion.” His voice is husky, the smoke of Tephra found in the dips and rolls of it. “You look terribly familiar,” he says to Oleander, finding her gaze and searching the depths of it for a moment before shaking his head, forcing himself to drop his questioning stare. “I’m sorry,” There’s a laugh that grows in his gold-flecked eyes, the sound like rolling fog across his tongue. “My name is Magnus. It’s a pleasure to meet both of you.”

If only he knew that her father was one of his closest allies during one of the darkest hours of his life. If only he knew that she was born from one of the bravest stallions he’s had the pleasure of knowing.

Perhaps he’d greet her more like a long-lost daughter and less like a stranger now.

I wanna go where the lights burn low and you're only mine

hi i'm sorry but i couldn't resist sahm baby :|
    [Image: gqYjsHr.png]

Messages In This Thread
    I am Great and Deserve to Feel Great - by Oleander - 10-24-2018, 09:19 PM
    RE: I am Great and Deserve to Feel Great - by Oleander - 10-25-2018, 08:57 PM
    RE: I am Great and Deserve to Feel Great - by magnus - 10-25-2018, 10:31 PM