• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[mature]  Tell the devil I'll be coming back for more; Megz pony

I tried to sell my soul last night
    Funny, he wouldn't even take a bite

He knows exactly what she fucking needs.

Her breathy little moans and barely there noises tell him she is enjoying every bit of this. Every delicious touch. She didn’t want gentle any more than he wanted to give it. The thought brings a growl low in his throat as he presses harder against her, until they may as well be one.

Her lips seek his skin, hungry and a little hesitant. So fucking perfect. He loves that little thrill of uncertainty in her. Loves that she is burning for him even though she has no fucking clue what she wants. Gods, he can just taste it already. That thrill of uncertainty, the fear and the want tangled together. He would not be kind or gentle. And she sure as shit didn’t want that, or she wouldn’t be here taunting him, basically begging him to fuck her.

And he would, so hard.

“I do,” he growls, his caresses turning nips and scraping teeth. His blood rushes hotly through his veins, demanding and insistent. And the moment she leans into him, instinct takes over.

He shifts his body, wings half-splayed in aroused aggression, his muscles hot and languid. His eyes are burning dark pits as he uses his teeth on her, pulling her roughly to him, positioning her just so as he nips his way down her spine. He presses against the rounded slope of her haunch, using his lithe, long legs to pull himself up. Using those limbs to shift her into position until he is able to push himself roughly inside her with a low groan.

His hard features are ravenous as he grips her withers with his teeth to pull her ever closer, to drive himself deeper. He stills then, dark eyes bright with hungry intent. “Beg for me,” he rasps. “Beg me to fuck you.”

She could beg in truth, with her mouth and not just her body.

He does. Of course he does. Her breath coming out in ragged pants, her eyes half closed in the heat and passion of the moment. His teeth sinking deliciously into her skin, her soft breath rushing out of her in moan as her legs shake beneath her weight. She has surrendered to him, utterly letting him use her in anyway that he could think of. She moves when he drags her around, positioning her until he has her where he wants her. The sharp bite of his teeth against her crest, burning, but adding so much fire to her veins.

“I burn…” She says softly, not even sure if she says it aloud. Her instincts press her back against his chest, head turning just a bit when his weight shifts and suddenly he is on top of her. Her eyes close, her body shifting just enough, long legs readjusting themselves to hold them both steady. And then, the final moment when he enters her makes her gasp.

His teeth claiming her again. And she’s lost, lost in him and the emotions that he has stirred to life inside her. Until he stills and her eyes blink back open to look at him in a dazed confusion. Beg. He wants her to beg. Her lips part automatically, her body attempting to push back into his, but the words fall from her lips anyways. “Please....oh please Ashhal.”

He was a liquid fire through her veins, burning her up from the inside. Claiming her. Dominating her. Utterly using her.

Not that she reminded right this moment. “Please don’t stop. Please.” Her breaths coming in ragged pants as the confusion in her eyes turned into want, into need, burning for him.

I tried to sell my soul last night
    Funny, he wouldn't even take a bite

She begs. Of course she fucking begs. It’s the most beautiful sound too, those mewling little pleas. Lights a fire in his veins, in his groin.

He growls again, the sound rumbling against her dark skin. His knees tighten around her ribs as he slams into her again, giving her exactly what she’d begged for. Taking her with a ferocity hard to match, her supple flesh giving so easily around him, under him. Using her until she breaks apart beneath him, until his own culmination comes over him in an angry wash of heat. He slams against her one final time, teeth digging into her flesh, his groan muffled by her skin. “Fuuuuuuck.”

He holds her still for a long moment beneath him, eyes closed against the wash of pleasure. Finally he pulls his teeth from his withers, a thin trickle of blood escaping when he does. With a grunt, he pulls himself from her, skin damp from exertion. His harsh features have softened with the satisfaction of release, and when he looks at her, a faint grin is toying with his lips.

“Thanks darling,” he drawls, his dark gaze trailing once more over her spent form. “Just what I fucking needed.” With one last dismissive glance, he splashes into the river once more, allowing the cool liquid to wash the sweat from his skin. Gods, what a fucking day.

Fire, burning her alive. It’s not painful, no, not by any means. It’s delicious, intense, and utterly consuming. His body moving a top of hers creates all kinds of new and wonderful feelings, but she would have to sort through them later, or try too. For now, there’s one particular feeling that is instinctively pushing her body back against him every time he slams into her. Her breath escaping in pants, in gasps, in soft little sounds of surprise and pleasure.

Until.
    She breaks.

A soft, shuddering gasp slipping past her lips as her body contracts. She barely realizes that his teeth are digging into her flesh until they aren’t any more. She is stunned, standing there in the aftermath of...of whatever that was. Her body is relaxed, and her eyes are a bit glazed over. So much in fact that it’s only when he splashes into the river does she blink and her eyes focus. Her muscles are loose, languid and a sudden smile curls her lips.

Still a bit dazed, she manages to makes it into the water as well. She sighs, letting the cold water run around her legs until her legs buckle and she’s settling into the shallower part of it. The water running around her body, just over the slope of her back, washing the sweat and blood from her. Washing away most of his smell and the smell of what they had just done.

She is quiet, but content, her eyes blink back open to see him. “You never did show me what I could do with my lips.” She says, a small mischievous smile curling her lips. She has a better idea of things of what he means now when he talks but there is a small bit of unknowing and curiosity lingering there in her dark eyes. “But I suppose I should wait until I can stand again.” A small laugh.