• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[mature]  Tell the devil I'll be coming back for more; Megz pony
    His scowl only deepens her smile. And she didn’t seem bothered by the long eyeful that he took of her in return. Graeme seemed to think along the same lines as he did, and so naturally it didn’t bother her. Not that it would have anyways. She was oblivious to the lines of his thoughts. While he had hundreds of years to get as he was, she had only been around for a few and so the immortality that lingered in her blood and body hadn’t yet made itself known. Someday, she would be as old as he was now, but he would still be older.

“Well I do. I thought that was obvious.” She says with a tilted head, though that ever present smile still there on her face. It’s a roll of her shoulders for a shrug as she decides to make her way closer to the river, her lips touching the cold surface of it for a brief drink, even as her eyes stay on his. “Because I’m curious. Aren’t you ever curious about things?” Questions after questions. Oh yes, she would bug the hell out of him because she liked to know things. She got that want from her Papa too. She missed him, maybe she would have to see if she could find him and her family.

She forced her attention back upon the stallion before her though. “You still need to work on your landing though. It’s easier in the water of course because you can just drop if it’s deep enough, but on land you gotta be careful or you’ll break your leg.” She smiles a bit, maaaybe a bit of flirting there in the gleams of her dark brown eyes. “And you have nice legs, so that would be a shame.” She watches him for another long moment. “What’s your name?” Or she could just call him studmuffin. Maybe she would do that anyways. He seemed like a good one to get all riled up.

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Tell the devil I'll be coming back for more; Megz pony - by Graeme - 10-26-2018, 02:59 PM