• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[mature]  Tell the devil I'll be coming back for more; Megz pony

I tried to sell my soul last night
    Funny, he wouldn't even take a bite

Fan-fucking-tastic. Somehow he’d landed right next to the one equine who would pellet him with endless fucking questions. Hell and damnation. Could she get any more naive? And chatty. Holy shit she’s chatty. His damned luck apparently.

He stares at her with that scowl still etched onto his hard features, not quite sure what the hell to make of her. He still doesn’t answer her question, not that she seems to expect him to. Really, how the fuck does she just keep talking like that? Her next bit of stellar advice draws another snort from him, along with a bitch of an eye roll. Shifting in the water, he begins to makes his way to the shore, muttering under his breath as he does so. “No fucking shit Sherlock.”

And still she talks. Really, he only knows one way to shut her the hell up. And wouldn’t that just surprise her panties right off. (In this scenario, we’ll just pretend horses wear panties.)

The water sluices from his pale skin as he rises from the current (like a fucking greek god. Just picture it. Because, naturally, what else would Ashhal be?). Snapping his feathered wings wide, he sends an arc of glistening droplets flying before stretching his neck out to shake his entire body, spraying water everywhere. Oops, he might’ve gotten her a bit. Well, shit. Definitely not accidentally on purpose.

Finally settling his wings, he steps from the water, eyes darkening as he fixes his gaze on her, the scowl disappearing entirely. “Ashhal,” he finally offers, starting with the very last question she’d asked him. The rest, well, fuck it, he’s not trying to remember that far back.

Stepping closer, his lips curl into a faintly wicked grin. At this point, he’s uncomfortably close, but given her incessant questioning, he’s not sure she would hate it. “You know, you talk a lot,” he continues, his voice dropping into a low timber, a suggestive note lingering in his words. “I could think of a hell of a lot of… more pleasant things you could be doing with those lips though.”

Ah yes, real class act, our Ashhal. But hell, at this point he’s ready to find out if she’s actually as innocent as she comes off. Bonus points if it put a stop to her chattering.

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Tell the devil I'll be coming back for more; Megz pony - by Ashhal - 10-26-2018, 04:10 PM