• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[mature]  Tell the devil I'll be coming back for more; Megz pony
    He does. Of course he does. Her breath coming out in ragged pants, her eyes half closed in the heat and passion of the moment. His teeth sinking deliciously into her skin, her soft breath rushing out of her in moan as her legs shake beneath her weight. She has surrendered to him, utterly letting him use her in anyway that he could think of. She moves when he drags her around, positioning her until he has her where he wants her. The sharp bite of his teeth against her crest, burning, but adding so much fire to her veins.

“I burn…” She says softly, not even sure if she says it aloud. Her instincts press her back against his chest, head turning just a bit when his weight shifts and suddenly he is on top of her. Her eyes close, her body shifting just enough, long legs readjusting themselves to hold them both steady. And then, the final moment when he enters her makes her gasp.

His teeth claiming her again. And she’s lost, lost in him and the emotions that he has stirred to life inside her. Until he stills and her eyes blink back open to look at him in a dazed confusion. Beg. He wants her to beg. Her lips part automatically, her body attempting to push back into his, but the words fall from her lips anyways. “Please....oh please Ashhal.”

He was a liquid fire through her veins, burning her up from the inside. Claiming her. Dominating her. Utterly using her.

Not that she reminded right this moment. “Please don’t stop. Please.” Her breaths coming in ragged pants as the confusion in her eyes turned into want, into need, burning for him.

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Tell the devil I'll be coming back for more; Megz pony - by Graeme - 11-27-2018, 04:49 PM