• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[mature]  Tell the devil I'll be coming back for more; Megz pony

I tried to sell my soul last night
    Funny, he wouldn't even take a bite

She begs. Of course she fucking begs. It’s the most beautiful sound too, those mewling little pleas. Lights a fire in his veins, in his groin.

He growls again, the sound rumbling against her dark skin. His knees tighten around her ribs as he slams into her again, giving her exactly what she’d begged for. Taking her with a ferocity hard to match, her supple flesh giving so easily around him, under him. Using her until she breaks apart beneath him, until his own culmination comes over him in an angry wash of heat. He slams against her one final time, teeth digging into her flesh, his groan muffled by her skin. “Fuuuuuuck.”

He holds her still for a long moment beneath him, eyes closed against the wash of pleasure. Finally he pulls his teeth from his withers, a thin trickle of blood escaping when he does. With a grunt, he pulls himself from her, skin damp from exertion. His harsh features have softened with the satisfaction of release, and when he looks at her, a faint grin is toying with his lips.

“Thanks darling,” he drawls, his dark gaze trailing once more over her spent form. “Just what I fucking needed.” With one last dismissive glance, he splashes into the river once more, allowing the cool liquid to wash the sweat from his skin. Gods, what a fucking day.

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Tell the devil I'll be coming back for more; Megz pony - by Ashhal - 12-01-2018, 04:51 PM