• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  Shooting stars cannot fix the world - Jude
    peregrine jude
    i glow pink in the night in my room

Jude listens to Ilma speak, allowing a genuine and kind smile to shape her entire face. The Ambassadors wisdom is true and lovely - exactly what Jude needs to hear when her guard is down. Admittedly, it is hard for her to relax into the moment. Relationships have never come easy to her, though she so desperately desires the true guidance of another.

When the pegasus dares to not be stimulated, she realizes how little she knows - how much healing she must undergo before she can truly accomplish anything (before she can be at peace).

Ilma’s words resonate, so the pink pegasus chews on them for a few seconds. She does not know quite what to say, so much being on her mind: how to be a mother, how to be a diplomat, how to function within a herd . . . Already she is wondering about the person she is supposed to become. How bizarre, how a complete stranger could bestow random bits of wisdom, and she actually feel something.

Finally, Jude cocks her head and meets Ilma’s gaze with an earnesty she has not felt since she was a child. She gulps, then stutters out, “Thank you for your wisdom. I feel so old, yet so restrained by my youth. There is so little I know.” The pink mare frowns now, shuffling her hooves uncomfortably.

“There is so much I want to know,” she pauses on the last word again, hesitating to ask: “May I visit you in Silver Cove sometime? I would like to familiarize myself with more lands.”

She doesn’t say what hangs between them (still too young and proud): that she may be able to learn from Ilma.

i've been blossoming alone over you

@[Ilma]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Shooting stars cannot fix the world - Jude - by peregrine jude - 11-29-2018, 12:54 AM