• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  May the best of your todays be the worst of your tomorrows - Thorgal

Leilan
    a dragon who couldn't be hurt on the outside
    could have so many ragged holes inside
    Frankly, really? It had been too much fun not to.

A short, low chuckle escapes his throat, though he stays in his position with his head low near the grass for a while. The boy had jumped, almost literally (he hadn't been able to truly see), and it had been amusing. But not too long, and he lets Thorgal ease, and recognize, before lifting his head to look at him. The silver bay receives a small smile, seeing as he rights himself, though he cocks his head at Thorgal when he asks what he is doing here. Wasn't it obvious, he was just searching for something to eat? But he reconsiders. The question could mean so many things.

One of those things was why was he still here in Nerine - forgo that one. The other was why he would be in this less-obvious place of Nerine, the forgotten forest parts, instead of with Breckin, maybe. Or instead of running around the borders to keep intruders out. He shrugs. "Hiding." he tells him, a mischievous look to his eyes as they are slightly aqua-green at that point.

He does a lot of hiding these days - not permanently or anything, just for a few minutes for Breckin to cool down. And keeping out of Roseen's sight, also. Which thought makes him grimace. "Please don't tell me I have to explain to your mother what you are doing here." With me. He doesn't say it, doesn't want to.

The blue in his eyes becomes a decidedly normal blue again, slightly deeper in colour than is normal for him, but he doubts Thorgal would notice. "How are you doing, Thorgal?" he wants to know. Wants to hear him say he's okay. Happy. Can he do that? Or was he not happy with the situation at all, he wonders. Would this lack-of-a-solution also be a wrong choice of his parents? But was there anything better?
    HTML by Vanilla Custard, picture by x-celebri-x on deviantart

@[Thorgal]
    Two things I know I can make: pretty kids, and people mad.
    |

Messages In This Thread
    RE: May the best of your todays be the worst of your tomorrows - Thorgal - by Leilan - 10-30-2018, 04:36 PM