• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I kept my hope just like I hoped to // Devin Pony/Any
    litotes

Consuming - that is what Litotes would describe Rhaegor’s attention as. In a matter of seconds, the perlino’s spark of confidence is stripped away to carnal attraction. He sees his once-competitor now for what he is: melting eyes and sharp lines that speak of powerful lineages (how Lie wants to trace each of those lines right back to the one who showed them to him). Instead of collapsing beneath the lithe boy’s gaze, he swells, matching the unconcealed craving with his own eager appetite. A black hole forms in the center of Lie’s chest, spiralling and devouring any shred of who he thinks he is - nothing exists other than the noose Rhae has around his neck.

Each time their eyes meet raises another challenge. It is not cruel, not quite violent, but beckoning and inevitable. Litotes feels bound to each moment like he will be there for eternity.

Lie stops, planted firmly to the ground as he faces his counterpart in silence. There, in their shared secrecy, he reminisces on their first meeting. It is different in so many ways, both of them other people now; yet, in so many ways it is similar (quiet, stoic, considering). Whatever is teeming between them is now boiling over, something Lie feels may have been heating from the start. Is it fate? He thinks it strange - Kensa passes through his mind, so does Will - and yet Rhaegor stands before him, managing to scorch him with just his eyes. How distinct it is, the ringing Rhae sets in his ears. It is not better or worse than anything he has felt before (maybe more desperate, or more passionate).

Finally, Lie rears his head up to contest the prince’s defiance. He takes step after step, walking one final circle, tightening it as he begins to close. He moves to drape his muzzle just above Rhae’s skin as he passes, breathe tightening as his scent overwhelms. When he reaches his withers, Lie drops his mouth and moves to graze his teeth down his shoulder. Without registering Rhae’s response, or even if his teeth connect, he whips back around to face him.

i don't want your pity, i just want somebody near me
    guess i'm a coward, i just want to feel all right

@[Rhaegor]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: I kept my hope just like I hoped to // Devin Pony/Any - by litotes - 10-28-2018, 12:19 AM