• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    Firen
    this is about to get messy :|

I have a question about my Rapture x Levi baby due to be born here in a few weeks. 

Firen  (MALE) Black with orange/red brindling 
    Player: Lavender 
    Breed: Anglo-Arabian Hybrid 
    GeneticTraits: Precognition, Immortality, Mind reading 
    TraitGenetics: tegteg [PRECOGNITION][IMMORTALITY][MIND READING][pyrokinesis] 
    Other: Red eyes, Twin to Ferran

I was wondering if it would be possible to trade his expressed precognition for something else. I have a few other characters I play/have played with this trait (Tangerine, Sibyl, Celest) and while it is fun, it requires extensive OOC plotting to be interesting/functional. I would love to trade it in for something that would be easier to play in the moment just because I've typed a lot of pre-cog words over the last year already XD

This could be a hard no, and that's fine, but here are three ways I thought it could possibly work (and I'm open to other suggestions too!)

1. His twin was given Wolf Shifting which is also a 2 space trait, I would be fine just trading it for that.

2. Basically any other two space fire trait or a two space version of his mom's trait (vision manipulation) which Precog was a mutation of

3. I won fire wings in the Summer Solstice raffle and I could give them up, along with his Precognition, to have him express his recessive pyrokinesis 

Summer raffle: http://beqanna.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=19854
    Breeding post: http://beqanna.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=21205

And of course, I don't mind posting on the mountain or having him make a volcano sacrifice or something crazy to make it work IC, just thought I would run it by you guys before plotting Smile
    Starsonder . Locheed . Oberyn
    Solace . Levi . Firen . Clegane . Warlight
    Option 1 or 2 is totally fine. You can head on over to the mountain and petition thanks to the new cool petition rules Smile Smile
    Ok, forgive me I need clarification lol

So when you say that's fine does it mean I'm good to go/post an update, or I need to post him on the mountain and they will roll to see if he can try to 'quest' for the switch?

Or do I only post him on the mountain if I want to add the new trait onto his existing teg?
    Starsonder . Locheed . Oberyn
    Solace . Levi . Firen . Clegane . Warlight
    you're good to either switch it to wolf shifting, or you can petition if you want something in addition to the precognition