• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

All things please! [closed]
    Haven’t made a plotter in some time and can’t seem to keep up with all yours so here’s the list.

Ilma
    Pretty, less naieve than she used to be but still doesn’t seem to notice her simple beauty. Pretty PC, not overly so though I think. Very warm, friendly, motherly.
    Has 2 kids, is about 9 years old next spring.

Leilan
    Don’t ask. Just start a thread and I guarantuee he will surprise you. (Just doesn’t do evil stuffs like killing and raping... without absolute good reason anyway).

Tähti
    Ilma’s daughter by Ashhal. Uhm, takes after her dad more than her mom but overall has better upbringing? Smile

Kybeth
    Brennen kid, still kinda figuring him out

Kyveli
    Klaudius x Kylin. Too naieve for words. Could use some (boy)friends!

Cyneric
    Cuteness overload -he’s a puppy!

Saffran
    Still figuring her out. Likes pretty things, like all girls her age

Maiko
    Grown bitter in aging from never being adopted. Full on sarcasm is what you’ll get.

Rajanish
    My very best creeper. Will do anything so long as he can ‘learn’ and ‘experiment’. Lives in Pangea.

Eurwen
    Leilan x Breckin, younger twin. Will be born next spring. Unavailable at this point! Wink
    Hey!

I have a couple that might spark your interest.

Brethil (Etojo x Lucrezia) is someone I have not really played but I would really like to bring out since I loved her parents together. I consider her to be pretty much a nomad/wanderer, prefers there to be harmony, sees the good in others or at least tries, and pretty much enjoys nature/animals. She could use a friend, perhaps Saffran? Saffran might like her unique color: rainbow pastel watercolor splotches with glitter gold swirls and specks.

As for Kyveli, I have two I can offer:
    Titus (Rome x Portia) lives within Loess as a mercenary. He is pretty much friendly, reckless, etc. He has never been interested in someone, but could possibly have an early romance.
    Corbin (Revere x Abelia) is someone I've always pictured/tried to play him as being a ladies man. He likely wouldn't mind being her boyfriend, and maybe potentially breaking her heart if you want it to be a bit dramatic Tongue

And for Eurwen!
    I have Eva (Bruise x Lucrezia) that will be born next spring. They should totally meet up! Smile
    currently playing
    Astrophel | Divest | Falter

Maiko sounds really interesting! I got a normal Appaloosa boy called The Tin Man who is really snarky/nervous about all this magic he's landed in, and I feel like they'd be fun to play off of each other.
    @[Shelbi]
    Yeah, Kyveli is going to break hearts too just so you know! She's already getting hypnotized by Ivar, so, any cute relationships won't last long.
    However, muse-wise she is fickle. So if you'd rather thread with Brethil and Saffran that might be... more safe? xD

@[The Tin Man] Sounds awesome! Especially with the plague I bet Maiko will be extra irritated, loool
    @[Vanilla Custard] Cool! Tin Man just ran into End for a minute, so he's not gonna be happy to know that the sick lizard is CONTAGIOUS.
    I think Llowell would like to see his mom again if your up for it.
    Carwyn could meet Kybeth. She is Brennen's granddaughter.
    Blayd could meet Kybeth or Kyveli
    @[Jack Jayhawk] Perfect timing with the new things going on! Hyaline is mostly moving towards the Silver Cove, maybe you should reply there also? I assumed Llowell was just wandering around BQ though xD

Ilma is currently in Tephra talking to Magnus, but she will go to Silver Cove to meet up with the others soon after that. Tähti is available there right away, if you wanted Llowell to meet his sister.

Kybeth would love to meet people. I haven't done much on his personality yet, so if you want to make a starter for him, please go ahead!!
    I will have Llowell join in the silver cove thread. I would love for him to meet his sister. I will set up a thread for Kybeth and Carwyn to meet in a bit when I get on my laptop
    Would you like Marmalade and Rajanish filly to be born early or go ahead and wait? I am looking to get my boy Nixus who is one out and about. Maybe he and Kybeth? Saffran and Flamebrand or Jayhawk's twins Jenelly and Gato? Cyneric and Loken or Gato or Toot?
    Active Characters:
    Carwyn-Aeghir-Twyll-Flamebrand
    In-Active:
    Islande-Cainell-Argentia-Beadu-Bellatrai-Aureliah-Lile-Apothyx-Halocyn-Elyse-Llowell-Prancer-Raelle-Rhaella-Scissorhands-Titanica-Toot-Tootie-Tristen-Soulless-Lylalina-Makara
    Hahaha that is a LOT
    Birthday of the baby doesn’t matter much to me, I think spring is fine - gives us time to finish Titanica’s thread/plot a bit. He would come to ‘collect’ his baby though, muhaha.

Which of your younger ones is most active right now, maybe make an open post and tag me and then I’ll just roll dices or whatnot on who you get haha