• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    the blight of man, the shame of the divine; any

Arthas
    There he is

Arthas thinks to himsef, the blue and gold king approaches, better late than never. He tried his best to ignore the chatter that Loess was spewing, but when the conversation was directed towards Arthas his head turned to look at Wolfbane. The Loess king announces that Arthas can combine as one, or be exiled or so he threatens. The bastard than goes on to announce that Vulgaris will take control of Sylva, the comment caused a laughter to escape his maw Over my dead body, you do not own Sylva Bane, and I will be damned if you think you can send your puppets to take control. The dappled king stands taller, his ears pinned to his dome and he was ready for the war to break out right here and now.

Vulgaris, the dapple stallion that Arthas still finds a friend, regardless of his ties with Loess. He seemed to be the only smart one here, agreeing to his kings request but noting the kingdom should remain with Arthas, he ignores the comment and his gaze shifts to Sinner as the hell hound quickly finds himself a spot in the conversation. Sinner spoke, and he was not wrong....the kingdoms could not go at war in this very moment like planned. They both had there own members to worry about, innocent lives were at risk here. Sinner announce the two kingdoms should find peace for the time being, and the thought makes him want to vomit but instead his eyes shift to Lepis.

The view of her made his stomach boil with hatred, she quickly found herself a spot in the conversation, announcing that Loess and Sylva should not come together in peace. Noting that Sylva has been nothing but a burden to Loess and he can only roll his eyes at her childish words. She announces that the children of Sylva are welcome in Pampas, but the rest of the kingdom members are not welcome, his gaze remained on the dun mare Lepis. you cannot make your mistakes vanish. You were once the queen of Sylva, and so therefor you create this burden you speak of, but let me remind you that we are anything but a burden. We bring numbers, and numbers provide strength, let us also not downplay the power of my kingdom members, perhaps you fear the fact that we could easily overthrow Loess. He had much more to say to her, like the fact that she left him for his best friend....a friend he once considered his son. Now lets shift this conversation His gaze turned to Wolfbane We can find peace in the time of this outbreak, but as soon as things have settled we will decide who the true ruler of the south sector is, all members of Loess and Sylva will be allowed in Pampas He shifts a glare to Lepis before returning to Wolfbane Don't take my kindness as weakness, I am only negotiating terms for the safety of my kingdom members.

Dangerous Business

@[Wolfbane] @[Sinner] @[Lepis] @[vulgaris]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: the blight of man, the shame of the divine; any - by Arthas - 11-03-2018, 08:09 PM