• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Posts.
    Hi! I am super, super excited about this new version but also awful about keeping weird timelines going in my head. I’m going to tentatively say that I’m going to end all current / old threads so that I can focus on development in this new world, except Field posts.

I think  there’s only a few waiting on my turn anyway.

I obviously would love to start new threads with the same characters in the current timeline though! So if you want to start something up, just let me know and we can get that going.

(And if you really, really want to wrap up a current thread just let me know.)
    Not sure what you want to do with the Bruise/Lu thread, so any thoughts?
    currently playing
    Astrophel | Divest | Falter

Are you cool with us just pretending that happened after this?
    I would like the Mag-Ilma thread to just be jumped to after the contagion? It’s only 2 posts in anyway (:
    Castile and Sochi! I didn't check. Is it somewhat close to birthing season?

And what of Shiya and Leliana? I know it's my turn to post
    Fox and lynx obviously need a new post haha
    I'm fine with ending the Lynx/Levi thread as he basically got his point across, but I would love to know how she would have responded for my head cannon Smile
    Starsonder . Locheed . Oberyn
    Solace . Levi . Firen . Clegane . Warlight
    i would love for another mag/jude thread - but im not sure how we would go about him mentoring her. maybe she can accompany him on some of his duties or field trips?? also btw i want them to mock once she's not pregnant > : )
    margot / daedalus / hysperia / frey
    Yeah, I am fine with that! Smile
    currently playing
    Astrophel | Divest | Falter

Um I want Maertin and Adna to be friends. Where's she at? Maybe he could come looking or they could happen across each other?