• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

oh you'll be strong, you'll hold on; any
    Xero bit her lip and fidgeted, ducking her head and shifting her weight back and forth on her front legs trying hard not to go snuggle up to Cress’s side or her chest. She looked like a good snuggler, and something told Xero those almost-familiar dragony wings were good for wrapping around you and making you feel cozy safe.

Plus, even though part of Xero thought she should be bright shining yellow and white instead of soft golden tones, those colors felt like they were meant for burrowing against and rubbing her face on and she could almost feel someone fussing with her scruffy yellow forelock, licking it and trying to get it to stay in place.

Not that it ever would.

“Are you sure you’re gonna be alright?” Xero asked softly, peeking up at her with brows furrowed in concern. Oh, but. She bit her lip again and her scrunched small, curling in on herself a little. “Oh. Um. I dunno how to swim. I never tried. Is it hard?”

She ducked her head a little more and asked softly, “And um. Is it...is it safe to--if you’re sick, an' I'm not 'posed to get close, is it safe to come with you? Or would maybe I get sick too? Maybe you could tell me how? I can follow d’rections!” Not very well, to be super honest, but she at least thought she could! “An’ if it’s safe there, I can meet you!”

Messages In This Thread
    RE: oh you'll be strong, you'll hold on; any - by Xero - 11-03-2018, 10:44 AM