• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Open Call for Sickies
    At the moment Solace is blasting a pillar of blue light into the sky at the Silver Kove/Hyaline kingdom meeting. I'm imagining this should be visible from many places in "The East" and possibly even further. Feel free to have any of your ponies see it and investigate, or take it as a sign of help (or however they want to interpret a massive blue light column) 

Hyaline is continuing to function as a sanctuary from the safety of Silver Cove and the thread can be found here - http://beqanna.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=21442&pid=81931#pid81931

We do have a few healers, so symptoms could possibly be managed.
    Solghostdoll2

I volunteer The Tin Man as tribute, lol. My poor normal stallion needs a plot, and THIS SOUNDS JUICY. Also, is the plague gonna end up having Magical Side Effects in addition to being spread by a Komodo dragon?
    IS THERE ROOM FOR CHEM IN THIS THREESOME BECAUSE OMFG

pls, help
    send 'em over!!
    Starsonder . Locheed . Oberyn
    Solace . Levi . Firen . Clegane . Warlight
    he'll find her.
    @[The Tin Man] is welcome to come toooo
    one big happy sickness thread lol