• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Bonjour!
    So, I've been considering pulling Tiphon out of the closet lately so why not now when there's a plague?
    Everyone needs a little angel in dark times right? Haha

Just putting out feelers who may want to find him and either try bringing them selfishly to their home to horde his abilities or use him openly or whatevs. He just needs a direction right now to point him in.
    He was able to heal in the past, but I'm waiting from officers on that confirmation or rejection
    omg bring him to tephra. magnus will love tiphon.

or he can join leli in her quest to go around healing people.

or or or i can find something else because i just love him and want all of the plots.
    i’m going wherever tiphon is going :|
    Send him to devastate Jinn more please :|
    I am useless except to say that Salomea is going to come find him!
    SET || NIKLAS || MEYER || DRETCH || DEMPTON
    Oh haaayyy!
    I'm fine with either Laura! <3 I'm debating whether he will come back with full memories or not. Hmm

And he has healing capabilities still so that is a go Smile

Yay Dem! A sibling! <3

I'm not sure where I should post him... ideas? Lol I guess I can try the field first and see how that goes
    i like both plots so whichever you feel more musey for works for meee!

if you like the idea of him stationed up somewhere, magnus would be happy to go recruit him.

or if you prefer he be a vagabond, we can have leli run across him somehow.
    Hmmm... maybe he can be a vagabond for a little while before stationing himself anywhere? So leli it is!
    yay! <3 do you want to do the starter or me?
    If you could do starter, that would be amazing <3
    And what did you want to do about the shiya/leli thread?