• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I’m still waking every morning but it’s not with you, anyone
    you were a vision in the morning 
    when the light came through,
    i know i've only felt religion when i've lied with you ;

Being so young, she is still not as good at hiding her emotions and feelings as she would like to be. The stallion picks up on her half-hearted reply, but she offers him the same slight smile as before. ”It’s nothing, really.” She was afraid that if she said it out loud, she would realize how foolish she sounded. She was heartsick over a boy that had never been hers to begin with; a boy that others had claimed pieces of. She already knew she had made a mistake, but she had learned her lesson. She would never assume anyone’s attention was only for her.

”Probably not,” she says this with a quiet laugh, even though she wouldn’t be laughing if either parents caught her here. Briseis was always worried to begin with, even though she would be turning two years old soon, and Leilan was protective and a little scary when he was mad. It wasn’t that they didn’t mind her going out, but with the potential of catching the disease that had been released, they would be less than thrilled to find her out in the open. But her mother she is sure had followed the rest of Hyaline to safety, and her father would be helping Breckin cement a home for the Nerinian residents. It would be days before they noticed their gold-blazed daughter was missing. ”Are you from Beqanna?” She asks softly, watching the stranger with her subdued brown eyes.

chryseis.
    and i'm still waking every morning but it's not with you

@[Jack in the Box]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: I’m still waking every morning but it’s not with you, anyone - by Chryseis - 11-10-2018, 02:05 PM