• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Down Sizing
    I think with the current changes in BQ now is a perfect time for my to slip some characters in my closet. 

I plan to continue my current plot of killing off Arthas and will leave Sylva to @[Sinner] as planned, should Shelbi pass up it is free for anyone. 

That being said I will only be focusing on Clayton, Mary and Snout and Finch once he is born. 
    Venus primarily with Santanna posts
    And Porcia only for Rome/diplomatic needs

I am getting ready to move cross country in the next 80 days and so I don't want to get to many threads when I can vanish for a bit for packing/moving. 

Please don't be mistaken, I plan on coming back full time once I have moved and settled in, and of course I will come back for the crown >Smile
    Nolin
    Sabrina|Serabi|Vita

can mary still break merry's heart? Wink  <33 he will live in Island Resort now i think and won't be plagued
    @[Toli] yes<33 she will be staying in Sylva but they can deff. Run into each other, and the hearts will break :p
    Nolin
    Sabrina|Serabi|Vita