• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[mature]  many before me have come, after me there will be none; zor
    Thanks was never a thing needed between them. They simply gave what each other needed. They always seemed to know. And as there was no need in asking, there was little for gratitude. Only satisfaction. In this, he is just happy the immediate threat to his comrade is taken care of, even if it had taken a lot from him to do it. He lays with his head over Dov, breaths coming ragged and slightly wheezing. A burn builds back in his chest, but he hasn't the energy at the moment to cough it away. Just lays there, even with the knowledge they must get up.

Dov's touch lights him up a bit, at least. A more familiar and welcome fire. Would the other man's touch ever not affect him this way? His breath along his neck sends delightfully distracting tingles down his spine. When he nibbles at his skin, pleasure pools low in his belly. Even ridden with fever and exhaustion, still, he hardens for him. Zor leans into his touch, only to growl when he mentions finding his pet.

Amethyst jewels flash with need within pools of brown as he glares up at Dov's face. Glares, but reaches up to press his lips to bare black skin on his neck- a favorite spot of his. He scrapes teeth there and follows with tongue, savoring him even with the sickly salt and coppery taste. A part of him hates to think their time will be cut short, but he gets it. Dislikes that Dov has so many women he cares for, but he understands. "I have to find Dizzy. And the girls. Our girls." He whispers back, absently trailing lips up to Dov's jaw, needing the connection. His eyes shutter closed as he sighs against his skin. They both need to get up and get to searching. But at least for another heartbeat of time, he needs him. Would he ever stop?

Messages In This Thread
    RE: many before me have come, after me there will be none; zor - by Zoryn - 11-18-2018, 11:34 PM