• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Blood is Thicker Than Water //Kove, Snout\\
    Snout
    Kove was in every way physically a mare, but in every other way she was still a child. He casually attempted to flirt and grow closer with the mare, but she was either very good at evading, or clueless. It was slightly infuriating, but at the same time it was cute and kept him further interested. Eventually she would grow up, and eventually she would catch on to his attempts.

She prances as she follows him, unaware that as she moves her body glides deductively. The way she arch's her neck, gentle with every step. He forces his gaze in front of them, no reason to tease himself purposely.

He was lost in his own thoughts that he nearly forgot what they were doing, though her voice quickly brought him back to there task. What do you think we will find?! she says, eager to find lost treasure. He cocks his eye and laughs, she was always excited about life, an attitude that was rare to come by. I am not sure, whatever you want I suppose.

He was barely able to finish his sentence before she spoke again OH MORE JEWELS!?! Or maybe I can find Karat Something. You already have a jewel He says glancing at her chest, the stone she so eagerly made him get with her. But she was already on to the next thought WHATS THAT!? and just as he looked she was already heading off towards whatever it was.

She certainly knew how to keep him on his toes, an adventure everyday! He quickly follows the mare, and as she came to a halt he finds a spot beside her, allowing his pelt to brush against hers. She was looking at a glowing object that sat beside a cavern. His eyes trailed from the cavern to the beach that was off in the distance, he tilts his head slightly before looking to Kove.

Looks like it is plankton, though I have never seen one so far from the water. He was curious as to why it was so far from the water, but who knows, Beqanna is a special place. Do you want it? He asks stepping closer to the plant Though, I think once it is moved it will stop glowing. His gaze looks for her, awaiting her orders.

Face Your Demons

@[Kove] I imagine it like glowing plankton, but ruby instead of blue :p

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Blood is Thicker Than Water //Kove, Snout\\ - by Snout - 12-02-2018, 09:25 PM