• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
    (claim, also) Glaciers melting in the dead of night, any
    Ardashir
    Turned his ear to the other stallion a moment and chuckled. “I told you that there were lands so far north that the snow covered them year round. I am sure I could but, hiding is not in the cards at the moment for any of us that have come here.” He made sure his reply was short as another joined them soon enough. A mare with mint hues in her appaloosa coat.

Ardashir stood silent and bowed his head a moment to the mare. He did not offer his voice though as the roan stallion would start to talk. He listened and just took it all in for the moment. So, this island was becoming quite popular indeed. The subject of helping those affected by the plague came up and he listened with a bit more intensity. There seemed to be sturings of mistrust about those that seemed to affected already. He was like a ghost as he stood listening.
    The blue in an ocean of gray..

@[Leilan] @[Camomila]
    [is poo but its up]
    You’ve mistaken the stars reflected on the surface of the lake at night for the heavens.

Messages In This Thread
    RE: (claim, also) Glaciers melting in the dead of night, any - by Ardashir - 11-03-2018, 08:14 PM