• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Dance With The Devil -[Sinner]

Mary
    Hell was upon them, the faeries were angry, a murder had happened and it has created an uproar in all of beqanna. A plague was casted on all of beqanna with very few 'safe zones', note only was the plague upon them but a change in kingdoms once again. The lands had shifted, and with it the faeries announced only one kingdom was needed per sector, and it just so happened that Sylva and Loess lye in the same sector. Not only was a war declared between the two kingdoms just before the plague, but there was no way in hell Father or Bane would step down to each other.

As usual, father had demanded her to stay in the Pampas island, to remain 'safe' from the plague, but screw that. She could not become isolated because of the plague, for all they know the plague could be here to stay...forever....she shrugs her fathers demands and finds herself in Sylva.

It was her home after all.

She casually lurk though the kingdom, it seemed more quiet than ever, even the woodland critters vacated. It seems a shame to have this beautiful land go to waste, there had to be a way around the plague, Sylva had to get back to there home....Her ears twist to the left and her head follows, distracted from her thought at the sound of another lurking.

Long May She Reign

@[Sinner] I thought it was a good time for them to meet<3
    The coming of the plague does not falter him. Sinner finds his position quickly within the chaos and destruction that scatters across the entire land of Beqanna. It is the chaos that sends others thrashing and crashing about, but he finds opportunities within the darkness. A chance to grab ahold of the glory and take what has always been rightfully his truthfully.

Sylva, the autumn forest kingdom, welcomes him home despite the consequences of what he has done. He does not fear the plague like others might. What could he possibly fear from the disease when he was a bringer of the chaos that sends many fleeing across Beqanna? He rejoices within the darkness instead.

He sweeps across the autumn forest with ease. However, he quickly notices something does not belong here. It seemed he did not come to an empty forest after all.

The young, pastel green mare smells of Sylva. Perhaps someone he should have known, but he cared little for others unless they could be proven to be a pawn within his game. Then again, it struck his interest to exactly why anyone would come back into a land that could at any moment make them a victim of the plague.

“It seems I am not the only one who has returned,” he greets with a dark voice to the mare as he approaches her. “Certainly, you do not fear what the plague brings. Why are you back here when everyone else has fled?”
    character info: here | character reference: here

Currenly immune to the plague per Carnage's quest.

@[Mary]
    Profile | Detailed Bio | Character Reference
    Most likely always in his hellhound form

Mary

She was not crazy, her ears did not lie to her, another was lurking and he approached her from his own path. She gazes over the bay stallion, she had never met him but his pelt smelled of Sylva, her gaze looked at him and a small grin tugged at her lips. Was this the great Sinner? she thinks to herself, only hoping that her luck could be so perfect.

It seems I am not the only one who has returned he speaks, his voice was deep and her gaze watches him as he moves closer to her. You do not fear the what the plague brings, why are you here when everyone has fled? He inquires, and she can only muster up a chuckle in response. I could ask you the same She cocks an eye at him but she pipes up again, not allowing him a chance to respond I have never been one for rules, I refuse to be detained to the 'safe zones' if you will, and this is my home, should the plague catch up to me I will deal with it then.

Since you dare to leave the safe zone, I assume you have heard of my fathers death? She tilts her head, if this equine knew anything about the kingdom he would be able to tie the pieces together on who she was. She should be filled with sorrow, that is how any good child would feel, but Mary was relieved. The equine who continuously sought to keep her caged was gone, she was free to do as she pleased, no one to control her. He may have passed the throne onto the champion, but that would not stop her from ruling the kingdom she was born to thrive in. That only leaves her with one question and who might you be? I can't say we have ever met before she has her suspicions, but she needed confirmation.

Long May She Reign

@[Sinner] I wasn't sure if he was in equine or hound form, so I just had him in equine, I can adjust my post though if he is in hound form.
    His question is met with a chuckle. It is somewhat of a surprise, but Sinner has come to know those who call Sylva their home are more than simple individuals. They are monsters—physically or mentally, it did not matter.

“I have always thought rules are meant to be broken,” he says with a simple smirk in reply to the pastel mare. “As for the plague, you may as well be risking your life with that mentality.” The hound could careless if this mare were to find death eventually by the plague. It meant nothing to him, especially since he was immune.

Her next word’s catch him off guard, but the hound simply remains with his smirk from moments ago. So the daughter of Arthas comes home. Marvelous. He thinks with silent amusement at the information he has just gained. Information that perhaps he may use some day, but he only tucks it away into the game cards he holds closely at hand.

“Ah yes, the passing of Arthas,” Sinner says confirming that he has heard the news of the dappled king’s death. It should have been unfortunate news, but it truly was not. The crown had been passed to him and that’s all the dark beast carried for in the end. It had been his entire plan from the beginning. To take what was rightfully his. “Of course, I have indeed heard the news,” he pauses for a moment, allowing his hollowed gaze to look the mare into her own eyes. “I am Sinner. The new ruler of Sylva.”

@[Mary] He is normally within his hellhound form, but for this thread he can just be in his horse form Wink

Mary

I have always thought rules were meant to be broken

She liked him already, he was the opposite of her father, it made sense that the two butted heads. He smirks at her, going on to note she is risking her life wandering out with the plague lingering. A smirk of her own tugs at her lips If you don't take risks you won't get any rewards she says, lingering ever so closer to the bay stallion.

She announces that she is Arthas' daughter and another smirk appears on his maw, she can only imagine he connected the dots. The daughter of the passed king, the royal blood, but she was stowed away, attempted to remain 'protected' from everyone and everything. She inquires if he heard about her fathers passing, of course he had, and there it was.....an introduction.

He introduces himself as Sinner, the new ruler of Sylva . A grin tugged at her lips, shining from ear to ear, this was exactly who she was hoping to run into, perhaps the faeries were preparing her for the plague because this was to convenient. So you are the infamous Sinner her eyes matched his, she steps closer to him once more, leaving only a couple paces between them. Just the stallion I have been looking for she announces, she had no secrets to keep, all cards on deck.

Crowned the new king of Sylva, congratulations! she truly was excited, now her father was out of the picture, it would have been easier had he passed the crown to her....but this could work too. What are your plans for Sylva? This was a question she was dying to know, was he hoping to fill the kingdom with evil again? Build more of a standard kingdom...or tie back with Wolfbane? And most importantly Sinner she draws his name out who will your queen be? She inquires, as she walks a circle around him, basically flaunting herself to him. He would not be as easy as most stallions, a mare willing to give a good fuck, but this one was not like the rest, he did not seek out love or sex...it did not hurt to throw the idea out there, more importantly, throw herself in the hat to rule beside him.

Long May She Reign

@[Sinner] awh shucks! sorry, I figured he was in hellhound, but didn't want to assume
    He often is not easily interested by others, but there was something about this pastel mare that intrigued his curiosity. Perhaps it was simply their alignments of values and principles were parallel with each other. However, it was not always that way with Sinner. He was a fickle creature and only followed his own morals and principles. Every individual had a place in his mind. Everyone was simply a stepping stone, a tool to be used for his own benefit.

“I could not agree more,” he says, inhaling the scent that lingers from her green skin. It smells nice. Almost tempting to see what it tastes like. He wonders if she would taste sweet. She looks sweet at the very least.

His introduction brings a smile on her face. He doesn’t miss every second it grows wider, from ear to ear. It seemed he was the one she had come looking for within the autumn kingdom. But the hound cannot help but wonder why. There was something she wanted, but what?

She moves closer to him, but he remains still from where he stands. He snorts at her announcement, flickering an ear curiously forward as she continues to reveal her intentions. “Thank you,” he says with pride freely in front of her. There was no issue with hiding his excitement in the new position.

“Sylva will need to grow first,” he answers to her question. They would first need to build their strength up and preparing for whatever would come. He cannot help but wonder what sort of chaos and destruction has reshaped the lands of Beqanna. Eventually, he would need to go find out for himself. Perhaps speak to Wolfbane now that he has succeeded to the throne finally.

Her next question lights up his hollowed eyes. So there is your intentions, he thinks with amusement to himself though he masks it on his features perfectly. Sinner was not surprised that someone such as her was willing to throw out her hand and to grasp at what she could. He admired it. It was the same thing he had done in the moment Loess came to Sylva. The very reason why he stands here now as the newly crowned king of Sylva.

“I can only wonder who the lucky girl will be,” his expression shapes into a flirtatious smile as he watches her circle around him. The dark beast cannot help but allow his eyes to wonder across her feminine physique. She knew very well how to entice a man’s curiosity with ease.

But he is not a simple creature that easily falls for the flesh like some might. Sinner has full control over himself and the desires that he wishes to indulge in (except for the taste of blood, but that was entirely different). Although he cannot help but tease her about the opportunity. “Perhaps you could be someday.” Though he would require something in return. There was always a price to be paid. The devil would never accept anything so freely.

@[Mary]

Mary

She notes the importance of taking risks, to which he agrees. This could be a great friendship she thinks to herself, at least they have similar thinking, something she could not say about her father. She congratulates him on his new rule of the kingdom, a congratulations in which he proudly accepts. The most important thing to note was she was not getting on his bad side.

She inquires about what he will do to change Sylva, to which he replies making it grow. One thing her father always said was strength was in numbers, and that was in fact true. The only issue is, with the plague all the equines are displaced, and some are rehoming. It would be the perfect time to find themselves free of those not dedicated, and find new members.

She inquires about who he will have be his queen, he is not dumb, and she knows it. He was a fine looking stallion, if he did not have a mate by now, it was by choice, and this stallion would most likely have no desire to crown a queen. That would not deter her, she would find a way for him to accept her, regardless of what it would take.

I can only wonder who the lucky girl will be he says, his maw shapes into a grin, his eyes follow her as she circles him. Ahhh so he does think like a stallion she thinks to herself as she has his full attention. Sex was one perk that females could hold over a male, it was much easier for a mare to use it as an advantage than a stallion, and this just might help her in the long run.

He is interested, but it wasn't enough for him to take the bite. Perhaps you could be someday the words caused her ears to flick forward, a grin on her maw. Who...me? she says, acting as innocent as possible, holding her composure for a few beats before laughing. I am not looking to tie you down, romance was never my thing how could it be? Her parents were not the best example for 'love'. Her gaze flicks to his That doesn't mean we can't have fun, I can give you whatever you want she gently flicks her tail, hitting his flank.  Most kingdoms were ran by a pair of lovers, but there was no rule book to being a king and queen. I think we have a similar vision for Sylva Sinner, together we can make the kingdom unstoppable. I can help with diplomatic issues, and I have a pretty good relationship with Bane, I can try my best to smooth over our relationship. She didn't mean to press, but this was pressing times, Loess would come by soon enough, either wanting war, or willing to discuss and accept the new rule of Sylva.

Long May She Reign

@[Sinner]

His playful words bring a smile to her lips. There was no harm in dangling such a position right in front of her. Perhaps something would come from it. He has no idea what this pastel mare is capable of. Let alone, what sort of intentions she has for herself. There was always something someone wanted, whether it was for the good or bad.

The mare’s innocent act brings a soft smirk to his wolfish lips. Her next words finally reveal what her intentions are—at least some of them. Would anyone truly reveal their entire motive for something? When you live among monsters and call Sylva your home, it was likely not.

“There it is,” he says out rightly with no hesitation.

Sinner listens carefully to her next words. There was something she wanted, but she offered something entirely worth thinking over. Arthas may have been a king of Sylva, but the blood of a previous ruler sometimes held value and build a foundation of loyalty. Perhaps it would be useful he thinks when she mentions that she has a good relationship with the Loessian ruler.

“I cannot deny you make a good case for your claim to wanting the throne,” he says, not hiding his opinion on the matter. However, he couldn’t help but think about the possibilities of having her flesh between his teeth. Did she not know she freely gave herself to the devil himself? Maybe she did not know what sort of monster he could be.

His previous smirk grows wider the more he thinks about her offer. “Sylva is stronger if there are two rulers,” he likes the idea of having someone such as her at his side. Her determination was quickly growing on the black beast. It would be best to have someone at his side that was strong within diplomatic tasks, but also someone who had been born a kingdom-dweller. Sinner has only known the wildlife of things even if his two parents had been rulers themselves.

“We will need to mend the relationship with Loess as soon as possible. If you can mend our relationship from what your father has undone, then perhaps I will consider your case for the position next to me.” He doesn’t see why she could not have a seat next to him. The offer was too good to pass up and he would need to make his claim on the throne the strongest as soon as possible before Loess decided to overthrow him and place another Loessian.

He licks his lips lightly, “What will it be then?”

Sinner
    angels banished from heaven have no choice but to become devils
    character info: here | character reference: here | image © uribaani
    @[Mary]

Mary

She tells it to him straight, exactly what she wanted, there was no point in beating around the bush. She would not grovel for him to crown her queen, but they could form a relationship that is strong and unbreakable. Together they could instill fear among beqanna, compliment each other and to be honest he was no diplomatic master, he needed her help.

There it is he responds, forcing a grin to tug at her lips. He goes on I cannot deny you make a good case for wanting to claim the throne. She straighten her stance just a bit, looking more 'regal' as her father had taught her. His grin grows stronger, forcing her own to match his. What was he thinking? She could not pin point his mind, but it did appear to be going better than she could have planned.

Sylva is stronger if there are two rulers her ears perk forward towards him. I couldn't agree more she says in response, and the next thing he said was her ticket. He talks about mending the relationship between, Loess, fixing what her father had destroyed. If she could successfully mend the relationship between the two kingdoms than he would consider crowning her.

What will it be then? he asks, hungry to know the answer. Her gaze wonders to his, a flirtatious smirk growing on her maw I did always like a challenge. She says, she walks past him brushing her body against his ever so gently. Your queen will be back soon enough she yells out as she heads towards the Pampas, laughing at her own departing words.
    Long May She Reign

@[Sinner] sorry it took so long!