• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

.::we are the fallen angels::.
    .::femme was wrong all along. Her master was not coming back. Femme had waited on the shoals. Ebony bodice quaking in the chill. By her flints, young Black Knight Of Chaos, his sightless eye making it harder to move. Ebony fatale pressed veivets into his tiny shoulder and budged him. The field again. She hated to admit that this was a sorry sight to see. Femme wondered if blue, and young Henry. Had they found a home?  ::.

.::femme stalks topography, son by her side. Neglected and left for dead practically, the two moved to the field. Vague hope lightening her sapphire pools. Chaos sprinted ahead, gangly appendages rocking in a strange motion. Audits flicker stop her arabian diadem. Sapphire pools scrutinising terra firma. Genes vocals shrill and shriek as she screams. It is agony and horror. Like a banshee. Femme screams of her losses. Master Nier. Onyx femme had been foolish to fall for his charm. That was the plot. Impregnant her and leave. Diadem is thrown in impatience as her dancers flints skip a beat on the gardening topography. Femme calls for chaos as he lopes off ahead. ::.
    The field welcomes me again. No crisp winter winds, but the soft lull of the Sun on my back. My gilded form snakes through the trendline between the Chamber and the field, effortlessly weaving through the spring blossoming bark limbs, stepping over the forgotten remnants of brush beneath my feet. A cold winter past, still had an impact on the earth. My willows limbs carry me like a streak of sunlight through the shadows, further into the fields vicinity. I wonder what the pickings are today.

As I quietly observe from the swath of shade, I clock onto a small thing darting over the loan, all legs and no direction. Children. I sometimes forget that spring is the season of new birth. A shiver quakes my pelt as I step out into the afternoon light, my golden form ash marred and moss stained. But it still retains a dazzling glow, like a shiny gold coin. My azure eyes find the mother  of the young lad, and  then ny ears swivel, pinning gently, lost within creamy mound  of mane. So shrill, a banshees wail.

`One has a great pair of lungs on her.` my tone is husky velvet. I turn my gaze to the young bot and watch him curiously, noticing his eye. Flaws make character, I believe  that. `I am Engelsfors of the Chamber. You and your son, you are looking for a home?` I ask, gilt ears swirling like radar atop a mound of creamy locks, that fall in the killing spring  breeze and over my blue eye.

`Strapping young  lad. You must be proud.` my mind turns and twists with thoughts. Watching the young colt curiously. His gangly kegs, his wide eyes. This world was  be  to him. I didn't envy him at all.

(OOC: no html but wanted to get a reply up. XD )
    (Thanks.)

.::it is not long before someone spots the ebony femme or her small stud. Ivories bare momentarily at imposing threat but calms nonchalantly. Audits shift atop diadem as orbs watch the sunset mare.::.

When you've been abandoned and left, with s small burden at your feet. I would guess you'd scream too.

.::the sunset fatale talks and smiles with razor sharp teeth. She is glossed like slick pennies. Diadem is thrown momentarily. Eyeing up chaos as she steps forwards, flints striking the ground in crescendo. She grabs the smoky black stud by the withers and guides him back to her side. ::.

I thought once was enough to come here. But it seems not.

.::femme vocal chords drum softly. ::.

I am BrokenStar and this is Black Knight of Chaos, or simply Chaos.

.:: azure pools admire the sunset fatale. She is tall and elegant like s prime ballerina. Fatale feels stabbing envy strike her. her knees were still scarred from her fall, she could not dance like she use too. Not that she could without niers eyes watching. That thought bristled her. ::.

prouder if his father hadn't left us. But such is life? Engelsfors. I will come with you to the chamber. As long as my son gets education. I don't want him turning into a weed because of his... Flaw.

.:: femme speaks coldly but velvettns press soft kisses against her sons rump. Her pools keep study on the sunset femme. ::.

I've been in the cold for too long. The chamber is Warmer than the Oceanside?