• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

For your consideration
    Ponies that need to do things:

Sabra
    Lawful Neutral. Recently mostly dead, now slightly more alive. Still very hurt and could use interaction with a healer to fix up her wing. Currently unaware that there's a plague afoot. Located in Nerine for the time being. Uninfected.

Kwartz 
    Chaotic Neutral. Will be traveling to Ischia with Karat/Krom, open to making mischief along the way. Always looking for hearts to break. He's an ornery, sarcastic shit who inherited his father's taste for pretty things. Has daddy and mommy issues and swings both ways. Uninfected.

Raul
    Lawful Good-ish. Mute after his sacrifice when raising Pangea. Trying to get home to his family, currently huddled in Hyaline with Warlight recovering from things. Open to friends, enemies and relationships. Immune.

Santana
    True Neutral. Learning dragon stuff from Castile and chatting up Venus. Friends and enemies welcome, romance on the back burner cause he's afraid of making another dragon. And I think Venus has first dibs on his virginity anyway when he does feel ready lol. Uninfected. 

Miela*
    Undetermined. Cute, sparkly powderpuff rape baby of Sabra x Klaudius. Sabra is probably going to be a bit standoffish with her due to her circumstances of conception. Brothers are going to adore her. 

Aquata/Aquaria*
    Undetermined. Hod x Nyxa. Nereid, much loved by her family. Will probably be fairly shy like her sister, but with a more trouble making streak. Going to be incredibly beautiful as an adult. 

Idunn*
    Undetermined. Bragi x Melodic. Cousin to water babies, to be fostered with them. Reserved, unintentionally sneaky with her invisibility trait. Misfit mentality. 

*Unborn
    Sviko and Raul?
    Since he’s with Will.... Sviko needs friends anyway.
    Or any of yours with mine really. <3
     KEEPER/PECULIAR 
    (and others)
    @[Bruja] I love Miela and Idunn!!! I would love for one of them to hang out with Cosmos. She was just born. She’s gonna be a little weirdo but very sweet and spunky
    margot / daedalus / hysperia / frey