• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

ALL OF NERINE
    The jungle had been her home, the vines and the mire: the rotting wood and all the sunken edges of ground long littered with leaves. She’d lived there, known it as her birthplace, and as the place where her deepest grief came to fruition: the loss of mother, and soon after- the place where all her reality came to darkness. She knew in her mind that Nerine, the cliffs and ocean- the sea and rocky sand… it was not the jungle; but it was also what she knew now as home. Love and pain, all the trials of rebirth from the end: she knew it, and she tasted the bitterness in her mouth when Leilan barked at her to leave.

Sarkis, would not.

Tall and thick, her body was well developed and without scar: the tawny sort of brown spattered with darker points and an almost creamy coloration latent in the fur. The thick, wavy mane and tail was dark in color and she had distinct brindling on her legs that seemed an expansion of primitive marks. Still, those hazel-green eyes were the most attractive of features and the dark lashes made her stare almost smoky as she sauntered towards the gather: waded and watched as Breckin spoke of the goings on and those who remained… stood tall.

She lifted her voice, not tentative and not hesitant; but with strength and poise- with a warmth that was pervasive through her words. “I will stay in Nerine,” she drew in a sharp breath. “Though I cannot heal nor offer any magical comfort… I will do my best to simply maintain the border and make sure any here are comfortable.” she takes a step forward- sidling nearest Scorch and yet, still keeping to herself.

In a way, she hopes that this will be enough: and Sarkis, oh she smiles- soft and hopeful.

Messages In This Thread
    ALL OF NERINE - by Breckin - 11-04-2018, 10:01 PM
    RE: ALL OF NERINE - by Scorch - 11-05-2018, 04:58 PM
    RE: ALL OF NERINE - by Ardashir - 11-05-2018, 05:54 PM
    RE: ALL OF NERINE - by Rome - 11-06-2018, 04:41 PM
    RE: ALL OF NERINE - by Nalia - 11-07-2018, 08:44 PM
    RE: ALL OF NERINE - by insane - 11-08-2018, 02:58 PM
    RE: ALL OF NERINE - by Leilan - 11-08-2018, 03:40 PM
    RE: ALL OF NERINE - by Agnieszka - 11-08-2018, 11:43 PM
    RE: ALL OF NERINE - by Sarkis - 11-09-2018, 01:13 AM
    RE: ALL OF NERINE - by Breckin - 11-12-2018, 09:53 PM