• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Together United; Clayton, any
    After the island meeting on Silver Cove, Knaught and Clayton head off to Hyaline in hopes of helping those who need safety back on the island. Once Kagerus sends them off, Knaught looks back at the rest of the herd before taking off at a light canter.

God speed, good luck and stay safe!  These were the words that was told to the pair before leaving on their mission, unaware of what was going to happen once they get there. Knaught fears the plague, as does everyone but he volunteered for this job and he was accepted by Solace and Kagerus so he pushes his fears behind him. He is curious as to how Clay is feeling about the journey. 

“I was thinking we’d head over to the caves again to see if anyone is hiding there,” Knaught explains. “I think it’s best to be together in case one of us gets sick, we can help the other.”

As the cold wind blows through Knaught and Clayton’s coats, Knaught refuses to let the cold get to him or at least show to Clay that he’s cold.

Keep going, you can do it. Don’t show him that you’re cold. Don’t show any signs of weakness, you are here to prove yourself and that’s what you’re going to do!

@Clayton
    Clayton
    Every Story Has Two Sides

He mind whirled with all the news of the plague, he did not know what to think. Who was murdered? Hyaline was a sanctuary kingdom, why were they so harsh on that one stranger? He shakes his head at the thought, he could not get to distracted, everyone was scared and in a time of fear everyone gets protective, the walls go up.

He left the group with Knaught, he had not met the equine before personally, but he remembers him from the beach gathering. They were similar in age, he probably had his own agenda for returning to Hyaline, but all Clayton wanted was to find Warlight. Where in the hell was she? Why did she not go to the cove like the majority of Hyaline? He was certainly here to gather the others that remained, but his main mission was to find Will, he had an uneasy feeling about her disappearance.

I was think we would head over to the caves the words of Knaught caught him off guard, the horned stallion nods his head in agreement. Thats a good idea he thinks to himself, the last time he saw her she was at the beach party, perhaps she found sanctuary in one of the caves. He diverted his route to the left, headed towards the cave. The black appaloosa noted they should stay together, in case one of them gets sick, okay. He responds, he was not sure what exactly would happen if one of them contracted the plague, would they fall fatally ill? Or would it just be a cough?

Who are you looking for? he asks, an attempt to break the ice with the equine. It had been an awkward trip, perhaps it was because they did not really know each other but Clayton was more of a diplomat, making conversation was easy for him. It had not always been that way, but Warlight loved talking to everyone, she really broke him out of his shell when he was younger. Perhaps Knaught really had a lack for his safety, perhaps he really wanted to help the others, or he was like Clayton seeking out someone he loved

@[Knaught]
    [Image: clayton_by_cowgirlconrad-dcmmo18.png]

Knaught sighs softly as they continued on to the journey. He follows the other stallion in their endeavors to find other horses. Once Clay asked him if he was looking for someone in particular, Knaught shot his head up, a bit surprised. Once the words process through his head, he replies, "I don't have anyone in particular. I just want to help others. I know I'm not known at all really.." he trails off. "I just want to make friends and help Hyaline/Silver Cove," he says, his voice having a sadder tone to it. He tries to shake the loneliness away from him, after all he is with Clayton. How can he be lonely if he's with someone?

With Claytons tone, he realized that Clay is looking for someone in particular. He doesn't want to intrude but he does want to make conversation, as he is a bit socially awkward. "Who are you looking for?" he asks, hoping they find whomever it is.

@Clayton