• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    i don't want no romancing; shiya
    VulgariS
    take me, take me back to your bed. i love you so much that it hurts my head.
    say, i don't mind you under my skin. oh, let the bad parts in, the bad parts in.
    He waits until Sabbath and Leliana have gone to sleep. The walk home took so much out of each of them, he realized with a frown as he stands over them. He leans down to press his lips oh so carefully to their newborn daughter’s temple, then eases slowly away from them. His steps are slow and purposeful, careful not to wake his small family as he leaves their sides. In the dead of night, he sets off alone to the next step in protecting them all.

Vulgaris seeks his sister out but he says nothing to draw attention to himself just yet. He already knows that she would have followed him here when she realized Loess was abandoned in favor of this region. For a moment, he wonders if she has already given birth to their child as well. How awful to have two premature foals in such strange times Would he let his child with Shiya stay, he wonders? It wasn’t something he had given much thought, he realizes with an anxious sigh.

But then he sees her standing beneath the moonlight, swollen with pregnancy and glimmering like silver and diamonds as they often did. He takes a deep breath, steels himself for the coming storm. Vulgaris reaches her silently and touches his lips to her forehead briefly – distant, colder than before.

Shiya, we have to talk,” he begins flatly as he watches her face closely. “You threatened my children. Adna and Sabbath are my entire world, and I will slaughter anyone who endangers my young.

His voice becomes tinged with a reptilian growl, teeth clacking together dangerously to emphasize certain words. He includes even the son growing in her womb, though, knowing all too well how much his offspring have come to mean to him.

Leliana has come home to stay. If you go near her or our daughters, I will hunt you.

And then he stands, waiting to see if she turns in on herself or if she comes back swinging as he would.
    @[Shiya]

Messages In This Thread
    i don't want no romancing; shiya - by vulgaris - 11-05-2018, 08:45 PM
    RE: i don't want no romancing; shiya - by Shiya - 11-06-2018, 04:00 PM