• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

activity check / important notes.
    Amore is here, just as resident for now while I try to get things under control.
    We can see how things go in the future, maybe I'll be getting her active enough to move to the diplomacy caste at one point.
    #English is not my native language.

Amorette - Gyps - Jinju - Kylin - Reeva
    All are only semi-active.
    Also if rhaegor could be assigned to some kingdom visits that would be great, he can go to plagued lands as he is infected.
    [Image: rhae]
    Salomea is here to stay. Not sure yet if she will be a diplomat or soldier, but she can at least join the ranks.
    Fox is also here as a resident but he's pretty useless too :|
    Hi I’m late. Ryatah will join whatever the peace caste is, since maybe having a job will keep her from being such a whore. You can add Evenstar as a bby.
    Ryatah & her 800 relatives, plus Briseis
    Hihi, Skellig is here as resident.