• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

ADOPT ME
    jk, adopt Finch

Taria was never a good mother, plus it has been a long time since someone has adopted my character. Finch is an adorable little colt with goat horns <3 he needs some loving parent(s)
    Nolin
    Sabrina|Serabi|Vita

Uhm of course I will adopt Finch you!

I have Ilma in Hyaline/Silver Cove (or Pangea?) and possibly Leilan available because he doesn’t discuss saving children from the Plague with anyone and just takes them home so they be safe, lol
    Maiko in Tephra is a big maybe. Kid would basically have to stubbornly follow her around even if she constantly bitches at them.
    Finch and Kreed should totally meet since she is also goat baby... Maybe she will feel less self-conscious around a fellow goat child XD
    If you want to set up a thread with Ilma then, she will take her to Kreed/the Cove/Hyaline on herbeay back from Tephra?
    uhmm I deff. suck at responding

@[Neo] Yes please!!

@[Vanilla Custard] okay! Let me get something up real quick in the adoption den!
    Nolin
    Sabrina|Serabi|Vita