• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Skeleton in your closet [BQ PURGE]
    The Purge

Come one, Come all!

You are hereby cordially invited to; meet your maker, reunite with your loved ones, finally be at peace, turn the final page.  Whatever you wish to define it as, is your choice, but death will come for all who enter here. *insert sinister cackles*

In the name of His Greatness, Carnage, you will be stripped of your health and parish.  The plague will consume you as your health is taken by me, Zain, turning you into a bloating heap of flesh and bone on the ground of Pangea.  No one said it would be a picturesque death.  But ultimately, death is death.

Use this as an opportunity to be free from the curse that is your immortality.  Know that peace will be waiting on the other side, as well as those you have lost. 

Reply with the name(s) of the horses you wish to "RIP". We can do IC killing or maybe a mass execution in Pangea.  Something simple or something intense.  I am up for anything as long as death is approved >:]

Any of my wicked comrades I am sure would love to help kill some ponies too!! @[Rajanish] @[Beetlejuice] what you think??

All posts will take place in Pangea... Lets see the water of Pangea turn red with the blood of our victims Wink
    Beetlejuice reporting for duty!
    My list: 

Aditya
    Diavoli
    Kryptic
    Molotov(no this isn't a mistake and I agree we all want her dead) XD
    ~Actives~
    Deiti~Zain
    Escence/Eviction~Kreed
    -Semi Active-
    Kreation-AuroraElis-Demi