• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  i'll be your reason to fight; daddy
    dovev

He groaned softly. Fuck. She of all people should know not to touch his bare skin, even in the state that he was in. Her goddamn licking and nurturing were tickling all his sensitive nerves, turning him on when he had no right nor energy to be fuckin turned on. This was by far the wrong place and the wrong time for it. He shifted a single leg, the only sense of restlessness his body could manage as his boy joined in.

"Yeah. We've got you, Daddy. You can sleep if you gotta, I'll watch over you."

But it was Dizzy's damn crooning taunt that had him finally opening his eyes to look up at her, a heat in his sharp eyes. That click of her teeth by his ear sent a shiver down his spine, just as she knew it would, and he growled, wanted to leave a sharp bite right there on her neck, right beside her throat.

"Get back, Defy," he told him quietly, his voice low and husky and his eyes pinned on Diz. She was starting something he couldn't possibly finish even if he'd wanted to. But above all else, he really fuckin needed his baby to stop touching him. She knew what it did to him.

He shifted and tried to roll himself to sit up. He needed to stand. He needed to leave. He still had so much more to do.

"I have to go," he whispered, his eyes down as he struggled to right himself. He always had to go. She'd learn to hate him so soon, he was sure. He always had to go. Zoryn should be with her soon though. God, but his baby. His longing for more time with him passed in an ache buried in his eyes. Fuck, if Defy had been old enough to leave Dizzy's side, not need to nurse so often, he'd try to take him with, maybe. Possibly. Or not today, but another time. He needed more time with him.

He reached out and nuzzled that little cheek, brushed over his dark little nose.
    He really fuckin hated leaving.

we're slaves to any semblance of touch

Lord, we should quit but we love it too much

Messages In This Thread
    i'll be your reason to fight; daddy - by Defy - 11-06-2018, 01:17 PM
    RE: i'll be your reason to fight; daddy - by Dovev - 11-07-2018, 11:08 PM
    RE: i'll be your reason to fight; daddy - by Defy - 11-11-2018, 01:17 PM