• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  i'll be your reason to fight; daddy
    Dizzy couldn’t help but smirk a little as he reacted to her gentle touch. Honest, she was just trying to take care of him, but it made her feel damn good how prickly hot and restless it made him. Made her feel like maybe she wasn’t quite as fucking broken as she felt these days, if he could still look at her with a flash of hunger in those dark eyes.

Defy shifted his weight a little closer to her, as close to obeying as he got, and Dizzy tugged him into the lap made by her front legs, tucked him up against her chest so he could still peek up at his daddy but wasn’t touching quite so much. Wasn’t copying her in licking the blood off him.

Still, she wasn’t about to let his daddy get away that easy. “Mhm,” she agreed, and tugged him closer just the same, pulling him back against her. “And you will, in a minute. Won’t kill you to close your eyes and get a little rest with your boy first, though.” He was so damn weak, he needed a damn break. Plus it was too fuckin’ cute the way he brushed his muzzle against Defy’s cheek, his tiny little nose. So.

“Look how tired he is,” she said, and Defy frowned up at her like she was crazy.

She gave him a pointed look, and he just stared at her a moment longer. She raised her brows and glanced at his daddy, tilted her head his way juuust so, and waited for him to work through it. Didn’t take long before a soft little “oh!” snuck out and he grinned at her and yawned the biggest, fakest yawn she’d ever seen.

Atta boy.

“See? So tired. I’ve had an awfully hard time getting him to sleep lately, but I bet if you curled up with us and fussed over him a little more just like that, he’d fall fast asleep.” And maybe he wouldn’t be the only one, given how damn worn out Dov looked. She wouldn’t mind the chance to fuss over both of them, too.

Messages In This Thread
    i'll be your reason to fight; daddy - by Defy - 11-06-2018, 01:17 PM
    RE: i'll be your reason to fight; daddy - by Disastardly - 11-07-2018, 11:51 PM
    RE: i'll be your reason to fight; daddy - by Defy - 11-11-2018, 01:17 PM