• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  i'll be your reason to fight; daddy
    dovev

He was weak. She tugged him against her after tucking their boy in and he fell against her with very little fight. Then his muslces relaxed completely and he went limp with a sigh. She was a stubborn ass. But he didn't really want to miss out on time with his baby anyway.

There was just so much he still needed to do.
    What if Leliana was in danger again?
    Where had she gone?

"Look how tired he is," she said, and honestly, for a second he thought she meant him. He was damn tired. But he had to get up, had shit to do. Had to find Leliana. Had to find Heartfire. Where the hell was Zoryn? He should be here with them while Dov is gone.

He didn't even see Defy's little fake-ass yawn. Just stretched his head closer to his boy and nuzzled against him wherever he could reach. "I love you, boy," he murmured. His boy. His only baby boy. So beautiful and perfect and impossible. And his. "You better take care of your momma while I'm away." He left a soft kiss on him and sighed softly.

"You gonna be big and brave for me? 'Til I can come back to you again? Keep your momma safe?" Far safer than she had been. His uncle Zoryn better damn well help. God, he missed Zor too. He never should've gotten attached to either of them. Or any of them. But Zor would keep them safe.

He turned his head and looked up at Diz with tired, red eyes. "I need you to go to a safe place. Not the cold one. Any other." God, he needed them safe. If he hadn't gotten them sick already. He didn't want them sick. "Please. I'll find you."

we're slaves to any semblance of touch

Lord, we should quit but we love it too much

Messages In This Thread
    i'll be your reason to fight; daddy - by Defy - 11-06-2018, 01:17 PM
    RE: i'll be your reason to fight; daddy - by Dovev - 11-10-2018, 03:19 PM
    RE: i'll be your reason to fight; daddy - by Defy - 11-11-2018, 01:17 PM