• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  i'll be your reason to fight; daddy
    Defy snuggled up and nuzzled his daddy right back, murmured a soft little, “love you too, Daddy.” Beamed up at him and nodded. “I take the best care of Momma,” he agreed, reaching up to brush his nose against the underside of her chin. Ohhh and there were kisses back, one from Daddy that earned him the beamiest, dopiest smile back, and one from Momma on his forehead.

“You gonna be big and brave for me?” Daddy asked, “‘Til I can come back to you again? Keep your momma safe?”

Defy nodded again, puffing up his chest. “Yeah! I’m gettin’ real big, see?” he asked, spreading out his wings and showing off their um totally bigger than the exact same size he was last time ness, growin’ up so big and strong and such a good protector. “And I do a good job lookin’ out for Momma, too! Nobody dares try an’ mess with her while I’m around!”

Him and Momma against the world, he thought, grinning up at her and sneaking another nuzzle to the bottom of her chin, getting all melty happy when she nuzzled him back and lipped at his mane and played with his ears. Huffed out a sassy little laugh and flicked them, making them harder to catch, and then nestled into her lap a little cozier and rested his head against her chest while Momma and Daddy talked about things.

He reeeached one front foot out to rest on Daddy too though, ‘cause anytime Daddy was there with them was the very best time, and he craved the contact. Would’ve curled up in Daddy’s lap instead given the choice, but oh well. Maybe when Daddy was feeling a little better!

Messages In This Thread
    i'll be your reason to fight; daddy - by Defy - 11-06-2018, 01:17 PM
    RE: i'll be your reason to fight; daddy - by Defy - 11-11-2018, 01:17 PM