• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  call me the world's sexiest killing machine; lacey
    Huh. She shot him down flat, and not in like a flirty sassy playin’ hard to get, give it one more shot baby kinda way either. Kirby frowned a little, tilted his head to look at her. “Oh. Okay. Sure, I mean, if...you know, you’re tired or...yeah, no, cool. Okay. I’ll...go bother somebody else, yeah? Haven’t given Reilly a hard time since you guys got back, and I’d sure love to see little Baddie.”

He looked at her a little longer though, silver eyes studying her with a pensive little frown. This definitely didn’t feel like a flirt and touch and kiss and make it better kinda moment. Which were really the ones he was best at. Those and sassing relentlessly and getting himself into trouble, but again. Not a time for sass, it seemed. Okay.

He watched her turn away from him, let his eyes rove her sexy ass, covered in lace he’d carved into her skin so long ago now, and he tried to make sense of things. Trip went fine. She and Reilly went out, he sang to her, the boys had a good time. She was adamantly fine and that was all she wanted to say. Okay. That was not a whole lot of information for him to go off of, and there was clearly a lot for him to piece together.

Okay but he really had no idea where to start.

“You...can talk to me, you know. If you want to. I know that’s not like, a thing we traditionally do or whatever, but…” He trailed off with a little shrug. “You’re my Lacey, you know? I’m here. If...if you want me to be. I’m listening. I know shit’s hard right now, but it’s a little easier together. If you need to be by yourself, cool, no worries, I won’t push. But if being alone sucks and makes it harder, then...maybe don’t be.” He took a little step toward her, unsettled by how hesitant it was, by the little flutter of nerves when he offered, “I could come with you. Curl up somewhere cozy and hold you. You don't have to be alone, if...if you dont wanna be.”
    Bite my shiny metal ass.

Messages In This Thread
    RE: call me the world's sexiest killing machine; lacey - by Kerberos - 12-01-2018, 12:49 PM