• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  call me the world's sexiest killing machine; kylin

Like a flower waiting to bloom.

The sound of her name makes her ears twitch, and only a moment later her head lifts and her neck bends to look at her visitor. She had been dozing in the sun, and before that she had been watching Ischia in the distance. So close to home, and yet so far away. “Father..” she murmurs softly, her both lavender ears hesitantly swaying forward.

Tears start to wet her eyes, and soon the lavender lady stands trembling in the water, before slowly turning her body towards the metal stallion that is her father. It is the first time she hears one of them acknowledge her pain, instead of only being reminded of all the things she has done wrong in their absence. But hadn’t it been them who had left her? It is all fucked up, and ye Kylin wants nothing more than erase all what happened and start anew.

But for now, a start where they are is good enough.

As a lone tear rolls down her cheek, Kylin nods, even though she does not know how to forget the past. She has never felt more lonely than now, and without Ivar around to secretly erase all sadness from her mind, she struggles to deal with it. “I.. I don’t want to be.. alone..” she whispers in return, wet hazel eyes searching for her father’s ones. She has not been alone always, Ivar had been a great companion and lover, but right now, stuck on Island Resort, Kylin could not feel lonelier.

Desperately she wants to be part of their lives again, just as much as she needs them to be a part of hers too. But with time standing between them, Kylin is not sure if it is possible. She has seen the way they look at her, how much a stranger of them she is, while none of them have changed. Would they still be able to accept her, with all her flaws?

Kylin

@[Kerberos]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: call me the world's sexiest killing machine; kylin - by Kylin - 11-11-2018, 05:56 PM