• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  call me the world's sexiest killing machine; roma
    “Oh Kerberos,” a soft breathy sigh of his name as she turns back to him. She closes the distance that she had put between them, trying so hard to keep her damn traitorous heart quiet. She presses herself against him in a hug, her lips pressing against his neck and lingering there before sliding down to the slant of his shoulder. She holds him, her heart aching for him, for Kylin, for his whole family.

“I’ll come visit Kali sometime. No need to move her.” Her voice soft, quiet against his skin, eyes closing briefly but unwilling to back away, to give him space unless he needed it. Unless he couldn’t handle the physical and needed to back away from her touch.

She would understand, but it would break her fucking heart. This was all she could give him, these short lingering touches and the opportunity to vent and rant and rave to her whenever he needed to. She blinks her eyes back open, sliding her chin until it rested along the slope of his back.

“Anyone that knows you, knows you wouldn’t have left anyone behind on purpose.” She says after a quiet moment. “She has to know that you love her, but she probably doesn’t understand what happened.” Roma hoped so anyways, she absolutely hoped that this was the truth. She can understand what the girl would be thinking. Was thinking about how she would feel if she had been left alone for so long. And hadn’t she stayed before? Lived a life without her family when they had left, escaped into the fog.

“Have you talked to her since you guys all got back?”

Messages In This Thread
    RE: call me the world's sexiest killing machine; roma - by Roma - 11-27-2018, 09:21 PM