• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  Any;

The warnings echoed in my mind just as they had the others.  A plague brought onto them by evil deeds.  What is evil anymore?  I had killed my friend.  Even though he had returned to life, I still had taken his life.  I had not known of his immortality, but I had known the dangers that lurked within the depths of my own soul. So I hid myself away in the confine of the pool I kept beneath a waterfall.  Hoping no one else would know of my existence here...

The world I have come to know here went silent.  The flocks of parrots did not wake me each morning with their songs.  Jungle fauna have gone dormant and rarely have I seen the scatter of vermin across the thick forest floor.  I rise my face to the surface of the still pond, jeweled eyes seeking anything of movement.  Even my ears have yet to find a crack of twig by someone passing through.  Perhaps they have all left, I think.  This was good, I could not harm anyone if they were not around.

I push myself to the rocky ledge of my enclosure.  There was little to eat here anymore and so I begin to drag myself onto the hardened earth.  Front hooves scrape on stone and pull my dark body up.  As I leave the water, the finned tail I have grown so accustomed to, disappears and is replaced with the hindquarters of my equine self.  

Water trickles down the smooth edges of my scales.  Their rainbow sheen reflecting as the sun hits them just right.  I enjoy that this part of me remained, and I am reminded of just how they have come to be.  Ivar.  I slightly wonder what has become of the stallion as I move through the humid land...

It isn't long before I reach the edge of a clearing deep within the jungles.  Here I could graze with the warm sun upon my back, enveloped in peace and quiet...

HELLOOOOOO

I have just lowered my lips to the soft blades of sea grass when a voice calls out.  My ears twist forward, as head rises again, sapphire eyes searching for the source of the noise.  A stranger is wandering about the clearing and for a brief moment my eyes narrow upon the prey.  A swift correction to my thinking comes and I settle into a relaxed stand, waiting to be noticed...

D
    eiti
    A God's Creation | Carnage X Dynast

@[Lochwood] @[Ivar]
    *Kelpie Mimicry Traits*
    -Enhanced Beauty, Finned tail(in water only), Sharp Teeth-
    :|: Physical Appearance :|:
    Black rainbow sheen scales, blue snake eyes

Messages In This Thread
    Any; - by Lochwood - 11-07-2018, 11:26 AM
    RE: Any; - by Deiti - 11-10-2018, 12:06 PM
    RE: Any; - by Lochwood - 11-11-2018, 05:09 PM