• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  Any;

The island, as I have known it, was always full of the masculine gender.  Since coming here with my brother, Jesper, I had joined the meeting of the Brotherhood. But I had never pledged myself.  I found no temptation to be anything more than a visitor.  Even when I had settled within the depths of the jungle, securing myself a home amongst men.  They rarely ventured into the thick undergrowth though. Unless of course they were lured into the humid jungles by my songs.  I enjoyed singing amongst my parrot friends, which also led to curious minds seeking just who was making such a heavenly sound.

Today it is not my voice that calls to them, but they gather just the same.  A spritely young stallion who retracts his mention of angels and calls me by goddess instead.  More fitting I guess.  I am a God's creation after all.

I don't receive an answer to my question before a sensation is dragged along my spine.  My widened pupils narrow into fine slits at the intrusion of my personal space.  The touch is familiar though and I catch a glimmer of sapphire and gold from the corner of my eye.  Luckily I know just who this is or he'd be missing half his face by now.  One as handsome and as cocky as Ivar could not be forgotten so easily...

The younger stallion is quick to proceed in a ramble of jargon I try to comprehend.  All I truly understand is the two are related and this is all I care to know.  Finally my answer comes in the form of Lochwood(and an upward gesture of his head that I am not sure isn't a tick of sort), so I simply smile.  He sure was hard to keep up with.

My attention drifts to the scaled one, giving him a flirtatious grin before commenting, "Your island huh?"  I was late to the party on the happenings in and around the kingdom, because honestly I didn't care, so long as I was allowed residency of my pool.  I give a casual shrug of my shoulder at this new knowledge before reaching my blackened lips to slide along the ridged scales of the kelpie.  I quite enjoyed the feel of them, and even though I have scales, his were quite different in comparison.

My muzzle traces the bordered color between light and dark only briefly.  The dark navy of my eyes expand just the slightest, giving them a more pronounced reptilian look.  My gaze flickers back to Lochwood, "So you are brothers than??" I find this tidbit intriguing.  A slight wonder to if they both have the shifting capabilities.  He sure didn't look to have scales and for the sake of experimentation, I step towards him.  Finding my neck extending to allow my muzzle to touch the softer hide of something less aquatic and more equine.  The feeling of hair beneath my scaled nose tickles but I can't help but retain contact.  He felt so baby smooth.

D
    eiti
    A God's Creation | Carnage X Dynast

@[Ivar] @[Lochwood]
    *Kelpie Mimicry Traits*
    -Enhanced Beauty, Finned tail(in water only), Sharp Teeth-
    :|: Physical Appearance :|:
    Black rainbow sheen scales, blue snake eyes

Messages In This Thread
    Any; - by Lochwood - 11-07-2018, 11:26 AM
    RE: Any; - by Deiti - 11-10-2018, 12:06 PM
    RE: Any; - by Lochwood - 11-11-2018, 05:09 PM