• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  Friendship is always a sweet responsibility

and I could easily lose my mind; the way you kiss me will work each time
    calling me to come back to bed, singing Georgia on my mind

Although his bay counterpart hides his discomfort well, Rhae can't help but feel the tension in the air as silence entrenches itself between them. It is clear that the other can at least vocalize, according to his previous whinny. A part of Rhaegor hopes that he cannot speak, too, that they might find a mutual understanding in silence; but the other speaks a hello, and this hope gets pushed to the side. Smiling, Rhae dips his head deeply in greeting.

Lifting it, he eyes the boy with a cocked brow and then tosses his head, gesturing towards a patch of untouched snow which lies before the both of them. Clearing his throat - about the loudest sound he could muster - the man emitted a beam of blue light from his chest, carefully guiding its path to draw a scene in the snow. He is conscious of his friend's movements as he does so, not wanting to harm the other should he jump in front of the snow-melting beam; but all goes well, and at last, he is finished.

In the snow before them is a good rendition of a volcano, with ash coming out of it and everything. After making sure that the other has gotten a good look at the image, Rhae then tosses his head and pivots, directing his friend's attention to the west. There, a long, long ways off, the very tip of what looks like a mountain can be seen - with a grin, Rhae looks to see if the other has understood.

That is my home, he tries to say, the pride of the unspoken statement swelling his chest. And with a step forward and a look back, he communicates this: I would like to show you it.

Rhaegor

@[Aziz]
    [Image: rhae]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Friendship is always a sweet responsibility - by Rhaegor - 11-07-2018, 06:36 PM