• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

the way you kiss me will work each time // Aziz + Any

and I could easily lose my mind; the way you kiss me will work each time
    calling me to come back to bed, singing Georgia on my mind

The other stallion seems immersed in the landscape as the two traverse the length of Beqanna, coming eventually to the ashen Tephran border. Rhae glances over from time to time when the handsome bay isn't looking, admiring the tilt of Aziz's jaw as he admires the volcano and the forests and the outcroppings. It makes the buckskin consider his home with a renewed interest, as if he too, is seeing it for the first time.

When they stop and Rhae shoots up his light, the other startles; but he quickly adjusts to Rhaegor's strange magic, looking to see the way his blue light affects the colours of the flora around them. Rhae is left wanting to ask if this stranger has any magicks to his name, but he suspects that the warmblood is normal - a thing that is, in fact, abnormal in the current makeup of Beqanna. He hopes that someday he might be comfortable enough to speak at length with his new companion; for now, it will have to be silence, with perhaps a single word or two to bridge the gap left between them by his disability.

Luckily, they have other forms of communication between them; and the playful antics are in fact rather revealing as to the character of the warmblood. As they cavort and throw fake shots at one another with big, breathless smiles, Rhaegor begins to feel more at ease in the presence of the stranger. Typically, he is completely incapable of speaking to stallions; but besides a single word of greeting, Aziz has not tried to press conversation upon Rhae, leaving him feeling more capable than ever before.

As a moment of quiet settles between them, the pegasus steps forward and parts his lips, hoping that the other might be able to hear the whispery words that befall him.

"I'm Rhaegor. This... is Tephra."

Rhaegor

@[Aziz]
    [Image: rhae]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: the way you kiss me will work each time // Aziz + Any - by Rhaegor - 11-18-2018, 05:11 PM