• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
    [private]  Super massive Black Hole / Castile

Leilan
    Glaciers melting in the dead of night
    and the superstars sucked into the supermassive
    The gold-haired roan nods at the scoff he recieves upon the news. Unfortunately, they’re all bloody idiots, he agrees. But letting go now is a weakness he can’t afford himself. There can only be one kingdom in the region, and it’s gonna be Nerine. That is even besides having these foul souls as neighbours. He shakes head and crest, and doesn’t comment further. Deep down he’s pretty sure Castile and he feel the same. When the patched male continues his speech, and there he recieves a chuckle or scoff from Leilan. ”If only it were that simple. I’d be happy with it, I think.” No safe place for their Nerinian children, but at least, not these people as their direct, threatening neighbours. ”Although they might pick Taiga as their base and we’d have the same problem.”

He’s silent for a bit but after his own sudden question, Castile tells him Sabra’s alive. Leilan slowly exhales a breath, nearly a sigh. ”I’m glad she is. She deserves better.” Smiling also, though it doesn’t really reach his eyes, he muses a moment if this changes him and Cas for the better or the worse - but no. Klaudius had still killed her. Murderers and rapists wouldn’t be tolerated. End of story.

He nods more sternly when the other stallion tells him she doesn’t know about the plague yet. Sometimes it’s best not to trouble a recovering mind further - in fact perhaps Cas himself might not have wanted to get involved in the Isle’s mess, either. ”All in due time. Whenever she’s ready.” he voices, a little lost-sounding when he thinks of his own family. Scattered and lost. But instead of by now being able to call them all here, to a new and safe home, he has nothing to give them. He can go looking, and then tell them to stay put in whatever safe land they’ve perhaps found, or convince them to come back to Nerine - but that’s pretty pointless, isn’t it?

The stallion besides him, may also have some of those, he muses. Relatives, or children sired. ”Any others? I’m pretty much bound to this place or it’ll be run over, but if you need to get out and look, perhaps you should. I don’t think it will come down to a day.” If Castile wants in on any fighting (he’s pretty sure he does, but still) - well, to be honest Leilan’s quite sure they will be getting it. Even if he should miss out on it on the first day, there’ll be plenty left for everyone - unfortunately.

But they sure can’t keep waiting for it, can they? They have lifes to live.

you set my soul alight
    HTML by Vanilla Custard

@[Castile]
    Two things I know I can make: pretty kids, and people mad.
    |

Messages In This Thread
    Super massive Black Hole / Castile - by Leilan - 11-08-2018, 05:14 AM
    RE: Super massive Black Hole / Castile - by Leilan - 11-25-2018, 11:44 AM