• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
    [private]  Super massive Black Hole / Castile

Leilan
    Glaciers melting in the dead of night
    and the superstars sucked into the supermassive
    He doesn't really know how to answer Castile when he seems to wonder aloud how Sabra ever got involved with Klaudius. Leilan doesn't know of their history, and hadn't seemed it fit to ask her. Heck, as if there had ever been time for proper conversing between him and the pearlescent mare - she'd been talking to Kagerus, and to Castile, but not much to him. Not that he needed her to, per say; but he doesn't assume to know anything about her, that's what it is.

Castile seems to ponder the subject of Klaudius a tad longer than Leilan had - or perhaps just Sabra. He answers a little late, but the answer comes all the same. She deserves better than me. The gold-tinted roan would have nodded to that, not too long ago. But things have twisted and changed, over time and failures and forgiveness. So instead, he looks sideways to his dragon friend. "She deserves to decide that for herself. All we can do is be grateful for how much they can forgive." he says, voice falling to a softer sound a bit at the second sentence. All in all, it seems that both of the dragon-stallions have made similar mistakes in their lives. And looking back there's only one of those at the root of it - not accepting their love for what they are, not acting on it soon enough. Not daring, perhaps, to let them in and see their vulnerable points.

On the subject of children or family, Castile lists a few places - about as many as Leilan himself would have to go look. So the scaled roan nods to him. "Perhaps a back-and-forth is the quickest way to ensure no battle has started here," then he chuckles. "Though I think you'd hear of it soon enough. These things never go about quietly."

He flicks his tail in thought. "Perhaps I should do the same. I know some of them take too much after me - restless in their youth. They'll be wandering." he grins, near-guiltily perhaps. Ah well, that was perhaps the nature of things. Any parent would recognize something of themselves in their children - even the things they would have hoped not to pass on.

He'd have to coordinate it though... but just maybe, there'd be one or some around that would be able to warn him quick enough. Or like he'd proposed to Cas, he'd be on the back and forth routine. One day for each place to visit, return every evening to check on things. It'd be a busy time... but he wasn't sick yet, and perhaps he would be lucky and find his children quickly.

you set my soul alight
    HTML by Vanilla Custard

@[Castile]
    Two things I know I can make: pretty kids, and people mad.
    |

Messages In This Thread
    Super massive Black Hole / Castile - by Leilan - 11-08-2018, 05:14 AM
    RE: Super massive Black Hole / Castile - by Leilan - 12-08-2018, 08:12 AM