• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[mature]  Once upon a time
    Once upon a time there was a traitless pony. Or, a horse. I guess with his size it’s definitely a horse. A draft Baroque thing that I think is like a warlander.

Once upon a time there was a traitless horse baby. He was a sad little wrong-gender amazon. Then his mom died and he was upset, which meant he was gone from Beqanna into a place called Beyond.

Beyond is where his new player came in. Me! I gave him an awesome personality, and tweaked his name into something cooler. When I got back I was too late for the Alliance. Booh.

Leilan, as was the new name, met with Kori and Scorch and he was being awesome. Then there was a quest and he earned golden mane and so now he gets all the shiny traits because Ilma doesn’t do shiny. Also he earned Frost Aura because ice is cool. You know. Cool.

Leilan likes to upset people. He thinks he can see their cores better when they’re vulnerable like that but ironically he never shows his own. Only Scorch and Breckin and Heartfire know (she knows from XP). That is her own personal experience.

Okay so, then it was my birthday and I hosted a quest so I had Deiti kill him and he got alllll tha traits. Except dragon scales. After the ice quest he got even more pretty because he now has his scales twisted into ice.

So. Now I am tipsy from Christmas drinks wine and so, since it is autumn, Leilan is drunk on apple cider. Or whatever other weird fruit drinks. As long as it is fermented.

He walks into the meadow trying to get rid off the Icicle Isle mess because it upsets him even though he loves the island. Super ironic. Anyway, a drunk prettiboy appeared! Someone come get him because it’s a one time opportunity. He won’t remember though so no baby alimentation. Or parenting. At all.

Unless it is Breckin of course since she has all his babies.

So, drunk Leilan is in the meadow and hums to himself. He can’t see entirely straight and the only thing he knows is that his daughter is set on making him a grandpa sometime soon. But he’s way better at making babies. Because. They’ll be dragonbabies.

He doesn’t care about his surroundings. Instead, he just pretends to graze (he’s not even hungry - until he starts eating and it turns out he is super hungry). He might bite someone. Is biting someone acceptable these days? Maybe he can leave marks on them like he did with Breckin. Oh wait that is personal. Like Ivar on Chryseis then.

Anyway, if someone wants a bite mark or a baby, now is the only time. Except for Breckin. She can get all of that some other time. Wait I am repetitive. Sorry.
    Two things I know I can make: pretty kids, and people mad.
    |