• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[mature]  everyone I know goes away in the end, Ashhal
    “What have I become, my sweetest friend?
    Everyone I know goes away in the end."

She had never been good at following the rules.

In the beginning, there had been light and dark kingdoms, and, opposite like a moth being drawn to a flame, she had been drawn to the dark; delicate and stark white, mild and quiet, and nothing like the rest of them. She had never tried to change anyone, and they had never tried to change her. Somehow, the lamb had been accepted to live amongst the wolves, and it was a way of life she had become accustomed to. 

Sweet, light-hearted girls were not meant to dance with demons, but she did. And when Beqanna was once again thrown into turmoil, with lands deemed as safe, and others unsafe, she had obediently found a safe land — but not for long. She never had been one to play it safe. She knows that once her and Skellig’s child was born, she would have to be much more cautious, but for now it remained curled within her swollen barrel, protected from the outside world. 

And she, she could not shake her reckless nature. 

The snow is bright and white, similar to her own skin, and her muscles tremble as an icy wind lifts her mane and caresses her curves. And on the wind, mixed with snow and sickness, there is him. It brings the faintest of smiles to her pale lips, approaching him with no hesitation. Sightless and silent she slips alongside him, far too at ease next to someone so uncouth. He is someone that, foolishly, she believes a part of him is hers. Not in the eternal, pure, and loving way of her and Skellig — no, this thing with Ashhal, it is carnal and relentless, something that she cannot place, but something that she still cannot shake. 

”You did not seek the safety of a protected land? I’m shocked,” it is said with an amused simper, her teeth finding a tangled strand of mane before letting her lips trail down his shoulder. She knows he will have some sarcastic and biting retort, but she is untroubled by it; she has known him too long to be offended by anything he has to say. 

RYATAH
    you could have it all, my empire of dirt

@[Ashhal]

Messages In This Thread
    everyone I know goes away in the end, Ashhal - by Ryatah - 11-09-2018, 11:43 PM