• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[mature]  everyone I know goes away in the end, Ashhal
    “What have I become, my sweetest friend?
    Everyone I know goes away in the end."

Something between a snort and a laugh escapes her at his first words, and she would have rolled her eyes if she still had them. ”I’m pretty sure that one was yours, anyway.” Her own tone is one of feigned thoughtfulness, but tinged with mirth, an amused smile playing at the corners of her lips. She has had her fair share of misadventures, but there was never a question of who sired which child — she had that much going for her, at least.

She is hyper aware of his wing tightening around her, draped over her side and pulling her closer. It would be easy to pull away; Ashhal was unabashed and forward, but somewhere underneath the brash exterior was someone that would let her walk away if she chose to. She has known him long enough to know he wouldn’t chase her — not when there was another target just around the corner. A likely younger and prettier conquest, at that. He was sex-driven, but he has never been cruel to her; she was tangling herself in a web of her own weaving — not his.

His lips touch her skin, then, trailing up her face and leaving heat in its wake. Her svelte frame trembles involuntarily, trying to ignore the feeling that spreads like electricity through the network of her veins. His teeth tug at the tangled strands of her white mane, a seemingly innocent gesture, but there is nothing innocent about either one of them. ”I don’t know what you’re implying,” her voice is a low murmur, but even as she says it, her lips are tracing the curve of his jaw upwards towards his throat, before letting her teeth scrape lightly against the sensitive skin that lay hidden there.

She has never been a very good liar.

Somewhere in the back of her mind there is guilt, but it is overridden by the demanding urge that has been brewing for far too long. She knows he can feel it, she knows they both know exactly where this is leading, and for now, she is letting herself pretend she is powerless to stop it.

Her body has her mistakes written in scars all across it like a map, and still she never learns.
    RYATAH
    you could have it all, my empire of dirt

@[Ashhal]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: everyone I know goes away in the end, Ashhal - by Ryatah - 11-30-2018, 01:51 AM