• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[mature]  everyone I know goes away in the end, Ashhal

I tried to sell my soul last night
    Funny, he wouldn't even take a bite

An amused snort escapes him at her pithy reply. He didn’t believe for a fucking minute she didn’t know which kid was his. They might have had their fun together, but it’s not like she was out there fucking five men every damn day. Not that he would have minded, gentleman that he is. One could almost say he was the ultimate feminist. Because frankly, he’d never given a damn if they’d slept with anyone else. Hell, could’ve been a legion and he’d probably do no more than shrug.

Still, he at least knows enough to know she didn’t have a legion.

His eyes darken faintly with humor as he nips her curved nose in teasing admonishment. He might be bone-headed sometimes, but he’s not dense, at least. Fucking hell, he’d probably really be dead by now if he were. Or, been dead a helluva lot more times than he had. At least once or twice he’d actually gotten to die from old age. Of course, that’s fucking hellish in and of itself, so he tries to avoid that as much as possible.

Her shiver is fucking delightful though, telling him everything he needs to know. Still wants him, even if she damned well shouldn’t. And isn’t that just the most enticing thing? There’s something so fucking thrilling about the forbidden. In doing something they know they definitely shouldn’t. Or at least, something she definitely knew she shouldn’t. He mostly just got a kick out of tempting her to stray. Something so goddamned satisfying in that.

His skin heats beneath her touch, even as her words deny his subtle invitation. A smirk touches his lips at that, wickedly amused. Her actions so easily put the lie to her words. “Don’t you?” he taunts, his words a low rumble, amused and suggestive all at once. “I can show you,” he offers with a dark grin, his warm breath teasing her skin, lips brushing almost accidentally. ”Hell, I’d fucking love to show you.”

He’d never been much good with words anyway. Besides, actions speak louder than words, isn’t that how the saying goes?

Messages In This Thread
    RE: everyone I know goes away in the end, Ashhal - by Ashhal - 12-01-2018, 06:37 PM